3

Jungkook and eun woo went to the washroom and eun woo help jungkook to get washed. He is stinking really bad. Egg's smell is ewww. Eun woo wants to poke seeing this jungkook said,
"I think you are not comfortable with it eun woo. You go to the classroom I'll come back after finishing this."

Eun woo shake his head then said,.
"No jungkook I'm not leaving without you. "

Then he again helped jungkook to washed himself then eun woo said,.
"That fvcker getting on my nerves. I just want to kick his balls."

Hearing that jungkook smile then said,
"Let's not take his name. We should enjoy our moment yeah."

Eun woo smile widely then nodded his head. After that then went to their class room. And then they noticed everyone looking st their phone and laughing. When they noticed jungkook existence they even start to laughing more. Jungkook look at eun woo confusingly then ask,
"Why they are laughing at me? Am i looking that funny?"

Eun woo shake his head negatively then said,.
"No.. Wait.. "

Then he ask a boy who is setting alone.
"Hey mark what are they watching?  Why they are laughing at jungkook?".

Mark said shockingly,
" you really Don't know?"
.
Eun woo said he Don't then mark said,
"It’s because jungkook's video went viral where taehyung bang eggs and throws corn flower on him. Not only his video but taehyung's too."

Hearing that eun woo's eyes widen. He never thought it will be viral this fast. Then he look at jungkook but saw jungkook was smiling like nothing happened. "  he come to kook and ask,
"Kook aren’t you sad or angry about this?"
.
Jungkook smiles and shake his head in NO then said,
"I'm not. It’s Don't matter to me anyway. But i'm happy for that, i thought a lession that fvcker."
.
Eun woo smile in happiness. He agreed then sir come in classroom. Whole class became silent and all the students give their attention to the class. After finishing class they went to the ground side and sat under a big tree. Eun woo take some chips from his bag then he shared it to jungkook to. They were chewing them and listening songs. Then they noticed someone's presence. Jungkook saw it none other then lisa and her gang. He rolled his eyes in annoynce then asked rudely,
"What?"

It’s makes lisa gritted her teeth but next time she smirks and said,.
"You think you are so perfect huh? You have much attitude which aren’t good for your health. That attitude of yours I'll break it down."

Jungkook get irritated at that statement so he said,
"First i never said, I'm so perfect. So if you thought about it then i have no problem to say it. Second why the hell you come here? Come to the point. I Don't have times to listen your bullshits."
.
Lisa get beyond embarrassed by the sudden behaviour of younger. She come here to insult younger but now she get insulted by younger. She clenched her hands and tried to calm down. If she burst out then she Won't be able to execute her plan. So she smile at younger then said,.
"Okay Let's come to the point. I came here to say this that, principle sir gave a notice for everyone. There will be a competition Between all the students. So there will be dance, singing, boxing and many more. "

Jungkook look at her unreadable expression then said,.
"So?"

Lisa said while laughing sarcastically,.
"So means? You have to participate in it. Think it I'm giving you challenge and show us that you can do anything. "

Jungkook annoyed by that but he said,
"And why i have to show you that? Why i would participate hearing your words?"

Lisa smirks and her one of friend said,
"Oh see baby get afraid of it. He Don't want to compete. Such a looser. "

Hearing 'looser' word jungkook clenched his hands into fist and gritted his teeth then said,. "
"I'm not a looser."

Then lisa said,
"Then why aren’t you accepting? Just accept the challenge already."

Jungkook blurted out which made lisa happy,.
"Okay challenge accepted. "
.
*
*

They finished next class too. And it’s time to eat something. They're hungry so they went to the canteen and order some foods then eat it. That's when they saw taehyung was sitting on a chair besides him and a girl looking beautiful clinging onto him. They also having lunch. Seeing taehyung and his girlfriend make jungkook disgust. No he Don't have any problem with it but which disgusted him is, the girl literally kissing his face in front of everyone. Older seems not bother to it at all. He was feeing her foods.

That's when taehyung's eyes fall on younger and he smirks at him then got up. He come to younger and said,
"Aww my munchkin. I heard you participate in competition?  Is it true? Aw it will be fun when i'll see you will be the looser."

Then he went away leaving a angry bunny. He Don't like it when people call him looser. It’s not for him It's for weak people. But he is not weak at all so it doesn’t suits him. That's why he hate that looser word.

Tbc.....

Long time later.....