2

Jungkook and eun woo walking on the college ground while talking and lisa and her friends come which cause stop younger and eun woo .
Jungkook look at lisa with frown and ask,
"What you want?"

Lisa come to him with a smirk and said,
"You have the audacity to talk to me like that hu? Let's see how much you can hold that attitude of yours?"

Younger look at her unreadable expression and main while eun woo scared the hell out. He tumbling in fear and whisper jungkook's ear,
"Jungkook i'm scared don't know what up to she. What if she did something unexpected and unpleasant? "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and held his friends hand and assure him while whispers back,
"Don't worry eun woo just fait on me okay. She can't do anything she just wants to frightened us. If we scared of her this attitude she'll think she win. And Let's see what she can do."

Then younger look at lisa and said with don't care attitude,
"Okay then see. Now stay the hell away."

He pushed her by his shoulder then take eun woo away leaving a angry lisa behind. She literally fuming in anger and fist her hand into tight fist then said,
"Bitch just wait for right time."

*
*
*

Taehyung and his friends sitting on the bike and car. Taehyung sitting on the car divan and yoongi laying inside the car while door open and jimin sitting on the bike.
Taehyung said,
"He did.. He just throw water on me. No one.. No one tried to to do so in they're wild dream. How could he? I'll k!ll that fucker."

Yoongi said while his eyes closed,
"I told you someone has up to you no see. That boy just backfired his word to you. Finally i'm so happy. "

Jimin start to laugh hearing that taehyung glare at jimin cause to jimin stop his laughing and said to yoongi,
"Hyung you should support me not him. Now i have doubt on you, you are my friend or him? "

Yoongi said,
"I'm your friend but for now i'm his side."

Taehyung sighed in disappointment then said,
"You know what hyung? Fuck you."

Jimin said,
"But tae how can you do that? I mean you are a top and yoongi hyung also a top?"

Taehyung throw his phone to jimin and said,
"Shut up you short bitch."

*
*
*

Taehyung went home and saw his mom was cooking foods for dinner so he went to his mom and ask,
"Mom can you give me some snacks? "

His mom kim seokjin turn to his and said busily,
"Okay go and freshen up i'm preparing food for you."

Then he said,
"Okay mom thank you."

Then he went to his room and get freshen quite and come down by now his mom make ramyeon and coffee for him. He start to eat and his mom finish cooking and come sit down besides him then ask,
"Why today you're so quite? "

He look at his mom surprisingly and said,
"Why you understand me so well mom. "

Jin rolled his eyes and said,
"Because i'm your mom now tell me what happened to you?"

He take a tissue and clean his mouth then said,
"Today a bitch throw me water and talk back to me. Acted as if nothing happen. "

Jin get surprise and said,
"What? Who was that? Who tried to do this to you?"

Taehyung went emotional and said,
"A new first year student. I swear to god i'll make his life miserable. "

Jin said nothing but thought in his mind,
"Whoever that boy i'll find him out.finally have found someone who can fixed my boy's life."

*
*
Next day jungkook was walking towards his classroom but his way block by kim taehyung and his friends. He look at taehyung frown then tried to avoid other and go to his classroom but taehyung again block his way and said,

"Oh boy why so hurry? Is Munchkin get afraid seeing us? Oh baby don't be afraid okay we will just play with you a little. "

Jungkook didn’t get it what play are older talking about. He stayed there confusedly but his confusion gone when older take some eggs in his hand and bang on younger head. Jimin take some corn flower and throw younger.

Younger looking like a ghost and he stinking really bed. Jimin, taehyung started to laughing at him. Everyone who saw this they are laughing. Yoongi and some other students making video of his this look.
He clinched his fist and looking all angry.

Then he whipped eggs and corn flower which is on his eyes and mouth. Then he look at taehyung and ask,
"You have fun hu? I'm looking so funny to you right?"

Taehyung bursted out laughing then answered,
"Of course. Look at you looking so beautiful my munchkin. Yesterday you throw water on me and you think i'll let you go? No babe. I'll make your life miserable for that. Just wait few minutes later you'll be breaking new of the varsity."

Taehyung smirk but his smirks gone when he saw younger smirking at him instead of crying, or sad face, or angry face.
What younger next did was made everyone surprise and shock.
Jungkook snatched the corn flower packet from jimin and throw them all over older. And took water bottle from a students hand then all the water pour taehyung head.

Then he said,
"Now laugh it’s looking more funny then before. And hey guys don't stop filming video. You guys were making video awhile ago now make more don't stop. "

Then he look at taehyung and said,
"You said few minutes later i'll be the breaking new of the varsity right? Why i'm alone? After all you are famous bully of College  and  everyone's crush too so you've to be the one who will be in news. Now be one."

Younger went away with a smirk and leaving an angry taehyung. Beside yoongi was enjoying.

From the far lisa was looking everything and then a idea popped on her head then she smirk.

Tbc.....