17

jungkook look at his husband knitting his brows. He saw older and the girl both hopped in the car and drove of. Who is that girl? What relation does have Between two of them? Wonder jungkook but again he shrugged it off rolling his eyes. Then again he continued conversation with his friends.

"Kook what happened in kim house? Does Kim's accept you?"

Eun woo asked curiously cause yesterday he was there when namjoon came and take both new couple with him.

Jungkook just casualty answered,
"Why wouldn’t they? It’s not like I'm not good looking or and all."

Mark smack at younger head and said,
"Idiot we know it very well just spill the tea what they did after going there."

Jungkook rolled his eyes then replied,
"Dummy of course they has to accept me cause our marriage happened infront of everyone. But that's not the point, you know my mother in low fond of me even when didn’t knew me. "

Eun woo and mark both dumbfounded and asked,
"What? What does that mean?"

"Mother in low heard about me from my so called husband. From that time he wanted to meet me and prayed to the god to have me as his son's husband. "

Jungkook said and smiled thinking about older. Jin treat him like his own son. He loves older too. Eun woo and mark both widen their eyes in shocked then screamed,
"What? Is it true?"

Jungkook giggled and said,
"Yes.. And you know i protested not to stay there but he was literally pleading before me to stay there for at least few moths to teach my HUSBAND manners. So i couldn’t deny but to accept."

Both his friends hummed in understanding then mark asked suddenly,
"Kook what if in few moths you fall for taehyung or taehyung fall gor you? What will you do then? Will you let him go?".

Jungkook chocked hearing that question abd started to coughing. Eun woo gave him water and he drink them. When he calm down he look at them in wide eyes then started to laughing out loud then said,
" oh gosh mark.. Are you even real? Don't you know that, we both are enemy and we hate each other. Moreover he have a girl friend maybe. Anyway let it go, shall we?"

But mark shake his head and said,
"You know what kook... Something enemies can be the best partner of their life. "

Jungkook fall silent and thing in his mind, can it happened? What if i..? No no no i Don't want him in my life.

Then they stopped talking that topic and walking towards their classroom then all stopped by yoongi and jimin.
Yoongi asked,
"Where is taehyung jungkook? Didn’t saw him today."

Jungkook get annoyed by older name so he said sassily,
"As if i know about him. Is he little baby? How do i know where he is?"

Jimin said teasing way,
"Oh shut up. He is your husband so get used to it from now on we will ask about him to you. After all you are MRS KIM."

Jungkook angrily rolled his eyes but he was looking all cute so jimin again tease,
"Guys look look at our angry bunny mrs kim. Mrs kim is looking so cute and adorable. "

Jungkook shout at jimin then storm out from there and seeing his this side all the four started to laughing,
"Yaa short man stop it i say."

Then yoongi asked eun woo,
"You saw taehyung?  "

Eun woo sighed and said,.
"Yeah i saw him with a girl. Both were going somewhere perhaps she was his girlfriend. "

Yoongi and jimin knows about her so they sighed. Then they went to their classroom.
Today taehyung didn’t attended to the class. After his date he dropped his girlfriend sonhee at her home then he drove of towards his house. When he reached home he saw his mother calling someone worriedly. He frown his brows then asked,

"Mom what happened? Why are you looking all tense?"

Jin hurriedly come towards him and yell at him,
"You idiot where were you? I was calling you..where is your phone?"

He hurriedly checked his phone and saw it was switched. Jin asked angrily,.
"Where is jungkook? Why you are alone? Shouldn’t he come with you? Why you are late?"

He look at older confusedly then asked,.
"How do i know where is he? I didn’t met with him. Anyway why are you worried about him? Maybe he returned his apartment? "

Jin angrily slap younger cheek and shouted at him.
"Shut up.. He told me he Won't go there. From now on he will stay here and now you are his husband you should take care of him. His all responsibility of yours. Now go take him home. What if he is in trouble? What something bad happen to him?"

Taehyung run his fingers through his hair frustratedly then assure his mom,
"Mom Don't worry he will be okay. I'm going to get him maybe he is with his friends. "

Then he left for search younger but what came into his mind first was College so he directly went their. When he reached their he saw younger standing infront of the gate. And it’s made him angry so he went to him and grab younger forearm tightly and yell at him,

"Why the fuck are you standing here? Do you have any idea how much mom was getting angry?"

But jungkook being jungkook. He yank older hands and shouted back,
"Shut up you bastard.. It’s because all of you. You should've take me with you. I'm your responsibility so you should take me with you home and take me with you College and everywhere. "

Taehyung really really angry. His hands clenching into fist. Teeth gritting in anger but he can't do anything then he saw younger hopped in the car so he also went inside and started the car.

Anyway jungkook told jin about this and about earlier jin was acting cause he wants to see his well mannered son. He want to see a responsible taehyung who can take care of everything.

Tbc.....

Do you read nonfiction book? You know, I'm writing nonfiction book too😇