33

The couple reached at the near by restaurant. The restaurant isn’t big nor that much small but cozy yet comfortable. There is not much people around. Jungkook observed every Corner of the restaurant with soft chuckle. He loved the place it’s clear. Seeing younger taehyung also happy. Then he gesture younger to sit a chair while pointing towards it.

"Jungkook sit here i'm going to order. Tell me what's would you love to eat?"

Jungkook take a chair and sit in it then replied his husband,
"Anything is okay for me taehyung. Just order what you would love and that's for me too."

Taehyung nodded his head then went to order their foods. After giving order taehyung come back and he sat opposite side of jungkook. Taehyung asked,
"Are you liking here? Are you feeling comfortable? "

Jungkook smile at his husband concern for him. When the man became this much caring? Before he never asked my well being but today. Jungkook thought in his mind but didn’t said it out loud. He wouldn’t lie cause he was loving this sight of his husband. He wants this type of caring shits of his husband for him. You can tell him, he becoming greedy, cringy, selfies and so on. Even you can tell him, he is a attention seeker. But does he care? No right? Then there is no point of telling him that. Cause he wants his own husband’s attention not outsider.

He said to his husband,
"No taehyung I'm okay. If i weren’t comfortable here then i would've told you before. Just relax."

Taehyung hammed in response and there are talking about random things by then their food has arrived and jungkook looks at food with wide smiling. He became happy and mouth watering and said,
"Thank you Taehyung for ordering this much food. You know i was so hungry and after seeing the foods now i become more hungry."

Saying that he started to eating while closing eyes. Taehyung seeing younger reaction how much younger looking adorable. He never knew someone can be this much cute,beautiful and adorable while eating. Taehyung chuckle then he also eating. Taehyung serving the foods to jungkook and forwarding the glass, pouring water for his little husband. Both of them enjoying their lunch and their company. This is the first time they having lunch together like actual husbands they are.

Two days more passed in grandma's house. And every single times they spend was Memorable, amazing and jungkook has enjoyed the most. In this few days their bond become more stronger and taehyung couldn’t stay without his husband for a moment. But surprising thing is, in those days he forgot about sonhee. He didn’t bother to call her nor text her. She texts him 100+ and called him 50+. He even saw they in Notification but didn’t open them nor replied nor calls back. Instead he became annoyed and irritated by it.

It’s evening. Taehyung, jungkook and grandma spending their times together. Grandma sitting on her bed and the couple lying on her laps. She stroking their hairs. Jungkook said,
"Grandma tell me your and grandpa's love story. How do you two met? How do you fall for him?"

Instantly taehyung said with excitement.
"Yes grandma tell me too. You never said it. I too wants to hear so please darling."

He gave puppy look to his darling who rolled her eyes playfully then said,
"Okay and Don't give me that look you brat. Okay listen, i and your grandpa was cousin. My dad and your grandpa's dad both were brother. So we were cousin. But your grandpa and i weren’t good in from our childhood. He always were jealous of me. Because in the class i was first he was second. When he was first i was second. But most of the time i was first. And his mom, dad loved me more then him. He that's why he was jealous of me. For that, all the time we both had fought. Even we grew up that time too. We both graduated and he started to handle his dad's business but i wasn’t interested in anything so my mom thought to get married me. But my dad was worried for me cause i was only child of them. So my dad thought to get married with that one who will take care of me. So they talked about it to my uncle means your grandpa's dad. And uncle gave idea to get me married with their son. And they did it. Bit we both at the denial but they forced us to marry. There is nothing we can do before our family members stubbornness so we ended up getting married. "

She stopped and take breathe. Jungkook got up from lying position then asked curiously,
"Then how your marriage life worked up? And how you both fall for each other?"

Taehyung also curious so he was looking at his darling then she again continued,
"Even after our marriage we both had fought. I never accepted him nor he. Like that one year passed but our relation was like before. In this mean time i had noticed your grandpa changed. He never fought with me and taking care of me. One day he even confessed me that, he fall for me and he wants our marriage life to move on."

This time taehyung asked,
"Then what you replied? Did you accepted his confession? "

Grandma chuckle and shake her head then said,.
"No i didn’t but he said, he Won't give up on me. He will try his best to make me fall for him. So he everyday when come back from office he took flowers, chocolates or others foods. He even took me on date in my favourite places. He tried his best and never loss his hope. And like that one year again passed. I too started to feel something for him. It was our second anniversary and that day i he again confessed me and that time i too accepted and confessed to him. There is no choice left for me other then accepting. Cause i realized that time, he really loved me and he even proved it."

She said with adorning smile. Both taekook look at each other cause they realized old couple's story and their story are same. But here jungkook already fall for his husband but taehyung still confused.

The couple lying on their bed. Both isn’t sleeping but their mind clouded with thoughts. Jungkook thinking,
"In grandma's love story was any third person. But in our story I'm the third person. Taehyung already has a girlfriend before then me. There is no chance he fall for me."

Other hand taehyung looking at the ceiling and thinking,
"Does jungkook loves me? Do i love him too? Yes I'm getting addicted of him but i Don't love him. Or do i? I was jealous of eun woo that day. I too now wants to make jungkook happy. Does that mean? But how can this possible? I have a girlfriend. Wait.... I forget about her last few days. I even didn’t called her. I even didn’t missed her. But my day was all with jungkook. Now i love to spend my time with him. So that mean....? Okay i have to give a try. I need to make sure of i do love him or not."

Tbc.....