42

The couple pull away. Jungkook about to ask why older is here but older cut off him by dragging him inside by one hand and i the luggage in other hand. He asked to younger instead of replying,
"Why didn’t you inform me that, you were coming? "

Jungkook removing his shoes and replied,
"I did not wanted to meet you so i let it aside thinking it’s not necessary to talk about."

Taehyung felt peng in his heart by the way younger replied. Why he didn’t wanted to meet with him? Aren’t he doing enough to prove his love, does he? Or younger male still Couldn't believing his love? Is he was that much bad in the past? He chuckle bitterly.
"Oh... But why you come here though?  I thought you won't come back untill you got prove of my love."

Jungkook mind went blank. He instantly looked at his husband and observed older face then he got it that his husband misunderstood him. He hurriedly got up and said,
"You misunderstanding me taehyung. I didn’t mean it that, i Don't wanted to meet you. I just wanted to go back then when you took mom and dad with you in busan that time i'll come back. My first interactions in kim mansion wasn’t good. So i thought, this time i'll be back with you happily and we will live happily. I want you to introduce me with mom dad again but not like before. This time as Kim Jungkook your husband. "

Taehyung shocked by the words. Shocked would be an understatement because younger wants his last name. He wants him to introduce as kim jungkook, as his - his husband. He felt good, warmth and love in this word. He wants to cry right now. He couldn’t hold back his emotions and hugged younger boy tightly.

Jungkook taken aback by the sudden hug but he stayed straight the he notice his husband hiding his face crock of his neck and falling some warm liquid on his shoulder. Immediately he hug back and trying to give some comfort to the emotional man. When taehyung calm down he pull away and cupped younger face then asked softly,
"You-you really mean it? You really wants me to introduce you as my husband? You really wants to come with me in kim mansion and live happily ever after, do you?"

Jungkook understand his husband's overwhelming sensation and now he hugged the male and said in older chest,
"Yes i meant it. I want this to happen, i want to live with you happily ever after as a Kim no Mrs Kim. I Don't like it when you or me say your 'husband '. I want you to call me as your 'wifey' the way you said in busan. That day i loved that word coming from you. "

Taehyung still can't believe his ear. Is this true? Or is he dreaming? If it’s a dream then he Don't want to broke this dream. This is the most beautiful dream he ever had. Oh gosh this... But then he realized this isn’t any dream but reality. He asked,
"O-of c-course you are m-my wifey. Only mine. Kim Jungkook. Mrs Kim. My wifey Mrs kim jungkook. "

They stayed in each other embrace like that. Both loving this sensation, his feeling, this proximity.

Few moments passed like that then they had broke the hug and taehyung ask,
"Then you believed my love, Don't you?"

Jungkook happily nodded his head and pressed both head together and said in whispers,
"Yes i did. You did proved me. But still i'm not going in kim mansion right now. I'll go there when you will come in busan with your parents. You have ask my hand for you to my parents. They have all the rights to enjoy my marriage and married life. After all they are my parents, my family. I want to see them happy. "

Taehyung can't deny this. He knows how much jungkook loves his family. He also come to know about family and all credit goes to kim jungkook. He chuckle then both pull away. Jungkook open his luggage to take his cloths. He need to take a bath. That's when taehyung asked,
"You still didn’t tell me why you come back in seoul? "

Jungkook going to the bathroom and answer before going inside.
"Next week will be started my exam so that's why i had to come back."

Taehyung made 'O' face in understanding. Then he said while little bit yelling,
"You took bath I'm going to by food for us."

Then he wore his shoes and left locking the door. Restaurant isn’t too far from jungkook apartment so he come back in twenty minutes. He open the door and come inside but he gets froze in his spot. Seeing younger boy drying his wet hair. But what his eyes catch was younger smal waist. He is gawking at the tiny waist like a shameless pervert man.

Ignore the sub

Ignore the sub......

He Couldn't take off his eyes from that art of a waist. This times jungkook was unbothered but now he frown his brows in confusion thinking, why his husband standing like a statue. But he got it and red shade blush appear on his beautiful cheeks when he saw older looking at his waist. He look down and trying to hide his blush. Taehyung was in his world. He got hypnotized by the waist may be. He put the foods on the bed and took slow step towards younger and stand infront of him. He can't help but his urge to hold the waist. He hold it and younger felt shiver all over his spine. His heart was thumping loudly, crazily. His whole body shaking in new found sensation. It’s not like taehyung never touched him before. He did but not like this. This is new.

Taehyung pulled younger in his chest. What he is doing right now he himself unaware of it. But he is doing what his heart wants. He took younger chin by his finger and then both of their eyes meet. Both lost in their new world. Jungkook saw something in his husband's eyes. But what it is he Don't know but his stubborn heart wants to know. That's when he felt something in his cherry lips. He widen his eyes in realization. His first kiss. His husband kissing him pulling him more close and closer.

Taehyung slowly began to kiss those beautiful lips. Slowly he started to kissing when he notice younger quite so he suck it a bit harshly then jungkook moan in it. He again started to kiss this time passionately and jungkook had to melt in it. He also join the kiss. Both kissing passionately and jungkook moaning whenever taehyung sucks and bits him. He pulled taehyung hair and this giving inspirations taehyung to make this kiss more passionate and sloppy. Both kissing each other filling their desire like long time later they found each other.

Taehyung left hand unknowingly went to grab younger ass and squeeze them and jungkook moan loudly this time and pull his husband more closer to him. This is what taehyung wanted. Jungkook open his mouth and older tongue slip in younger mouth. He is trying to taste every corner of younger mouth. But didn’t last longer they needed breathe so they broke the kiss and breathing heavily but again taehyung look at younger in lust full gaze when he saw younger chest doing up down due to heavy breath. He couldn’t hold back the urge and again started to kiss but this time hungrily. Jungkook struggling to do same but he failed because he isn’t experience. This is his first time but he Don't want to stop his husband too.

Tbc....

Idk wtf i wrote. I'm really embarrassed cuz this is my first time to write something like that. But i'm still learning 😑 ignore my mistakes😑