16

Taehyung went to get freshened up then he get ready for college, take his bag and went downstairs and he stopped his spot in wide open eyes. He saw his father was smiling at jungkook so dearly which he never get. Now he is feeling jealous off of younger. How can this boy made it possible even when yesterday was his dad stern? But he didn’t went to much rather he rolled his eyes then stepping towards main door but to his luck he has to stop when he heard younger voice. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth then turn around. He saw jungkook looking at him sharp eyes and his mom dad was eating silently as if it’s common for them.

"Where are you going? Didn’t i told you to have breakfast Kim?"

He asked stern voice and screaming dominance in his voice. Taehyung look at his parents face to see their reaction but to his surprise they were unfazed and talking themselves. He is shock to see this sight of his parents.

"What are you looking like this? Didn’t you heard what i said?"

He was startled hearing younger cold voice. He Don't no what actually happening. Now he doubting it this really his house or jungkook? Why the hell his parents aren’t protesting seeing this? He wondering. Then he replied angrily,
"And why would i listen to you Mrs Kim? Who the hell are you to ordering me? Listen here, this is my house i can do whatever i want to so stop being the owner of this house and mine."

Hearing those word jin and namjoon suppressed their laugh not to burst out loud. But jungkook stated the fact,
"Once again reminding you that, I KIM JUNGKOOK IS HUSBAND OF YOURS SO ACCORDING TO IT THIS HOUSE IS MINE TOO. AND YOU LOW FULLY MARRIED TO ME AND ACCORDING TO IT I'M YOUR OWNER. NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU UNTILL I LEAVE YOU. AND I TOLD YOU BEFORE, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME. NO ONE CAN PROTEST ABOUT IT GET THAT IN YOUR MIND KIM."

The parents were amazed and mesmerized by their son in low's words. Already jin accepted jungkook as his bias. Namjoon was so proud of younger and today he didn’t utter any word. Jin was right when he said, jungkook is the one who can make everything right and take taehyung to right path. He chuckle at younger with so much adoration.

Meanwhile taehyung can't believe. Younger behaved this bold before but he never expected he will behave like this in front of his parents. He thought, this time his father will be angry and shout at younger but no nothing happened like that. But why?
He can't shout or behave impulsive infront of his father so he sighed gritting his teeth then storm towards dining area and sat down. Started to eating. He secretly showed a thumb to jungkook and jungkook wink at his mother in low. After finishing breakfast soon taehyung left and jungkook stand up then apology,

"I'm sorry dad, mom for my impulsive behaviour. "

This time namjoon said smilingly,
"Jungkook we aren’t angry at you cause now i believed that, you are the right parson who can made him good parson. I'm so proud of you. Your mom told me about this plan last night and now i saw it myself. You can do whatever you want without any worry my son."

Jungkook smiled at namjoon then bowed and said,
"Thank you dad for trusting me. Anyway I'm leaving otherwise he will leave me. Bye mom, bye dad."

Both older couple said,
"Bye kook."

Jungkook came outside of the house running and saw taehyung sitting on the car and about to start but he stop him and taehyung gets angry.
"Now what? What you want actually from me? Why are you doing this hu? "

Jungkook was unbothered he just open the car door and sat down.
"I just want you to take me with you to the college. Now hurry up we are getting late."

Taehyung punched the staring cause to flinch younger but said nothing. Taehyung grab younger forearm tightly and said,
"You are getting on my nerve I'll make sure to make your life leaving hell. "

Though jungkook winch in pain but he didn’t show it of in his face just looking at his husband blank expression. When taehyung didn’t get any replied back he sighed in frustration and pull away then start the car.

Few minutes later they reached to the College and both get down from the car. Then jungkook was startled all of sudden but he calm down when he saw his friend eun woo and mark who hugged him suddenly. He hug back and they take him with them. Taehyung just look at them irritatedly then started to walk in Auditorium room but he met with someone in hall way. A beautiful looking girl who dressed in red, her black shiny hair, long eyelashes, black hells. She wore a bit make up looking so gorgeous. The girl smiled at him widely then hug him tightly and said,

"Tae i missed you so much. "

Taehyung hugged her back lovingly then kissed her head and replied,
"I missed you too love."

They pull away and taehyung cupped her face then asked,
"How was your trip in ilsan? "

She take his hands in her then peck on his cheeks then said,
"That was amazed tae. Let's go hung out today you know i missed spending time with you."

He nodded smilingly then intertwine their hands and left. But taehyung didn’t notice that, someone was watching him.

Tbc.....

According to you agreement i tagged this book as mpreg book.😌