37

Taehyung collect the divorce paper then look at it few moments blank but his expression changed and started to laugh manically like a crazy person. He say Between in his laugher,
"Really? He thought now everything finished Between us? Hahaha... "

Then stopped his laughed this time his aura darken and fist the paper and said while fire dripping from his eyes,
"It’s just the beginning kim jungkook. This divorce paper is nothing to me. I will get you back. "

Then he tore the paper and throw it in the air then he left the room. When he come downstairs he saw his mom still sitting there blankly. He knows why his mom is sad so he went to him and called low voice,
"Mom!"

Jin just hummed in response but his mind now where.
"Mom please Don't be sad.. I promise you i will take him back. Just Don't be like this. "

Jin look at his son and observed other face then chuckle sarcastically and said,
"You? Why? You Don't have take him back just because I'm sad. Yes I'm sad not because he left but because he didn’t told me anything. He himself took this decision by himself. He i myself told him that, I'll return him his freedom but he did this before.."

Taehyung was stunned at the new information. He is shocked to hear what his mom had just said. He wants to asked his mom shouting but his word come in whispers,
"What? You told him to give his freedom back? But when? Why mom?"

Jin asked,
"And do you care? Why should i tell you? There is nothing to do with you. Anyway, now he got his freedom back and he is happy so everything is fine. And please just leave me alone for awhile then i'll be okay."

Taehyung looking at his mom curiously. He wants to ask many questions to his mom now. Why his mom told jungkook about freedom? When they make this deal? Why he Don't know anything about this? Many questions Clouded in his mind. He wants to know about this but how will he know? This answers only can give his mom and jungkook or maybe his dad? Yes his dad. Maybe he knows something?

He give a last glance at his mom then he left to meet his dad. Namjoon right now is in his office. He had a meeting so he came back office after jungkook leave the house. He isn’t any better then jin. He also sad but he need to be strong otherwise who will handle his office and his mrs kim? So he hide his sadness under his work. Now he is free and thinking to call jin so that he can cheer him up but then he heard his son voice,
"Dad!"

He frowned seeing taehyung at this time in office so he said,
"Taehyung what are you doing here?"

Taehyung sat down a chair and said seriously,
"Dad i came to ask you about something. I'm sure you knows about this and please Don't hide it from me."

Namjoon knitted his brows in confusion and asked,
"What is it tae? What do i know?"

"Dad did mom and jungkook made any deal when he came in our house for the first time? "

Namjoon became more confused and replied,
"I Don't remember anything like that. But tell me why are you asking this?"

Taehyung sighed and said,
"Mom said, he told jungkook to return his freedom back but before mom do anything he left our house so i thought i mean this deal thought came in my mind. Mom didn’t said anything to me and i thought maybe you know but turn out you Don't. "

And then namjoon remained about this then he said,
"Oh yeah now i remember something happened kind of. When jungkook came first time wasn’t agreed to stay our house but your mom made him stay there at least for few months. Your mom said him to make you responsible and teach you some lession and manners because you can't defeat with him. And he agreed in return your mom said, he himself give him his freedom back. "

Taehyung taken aback hearing this. He surprised, shocked, guilty and more. Now he remember what he told jungkook that night,

"Are you fall for my money and worth?"

Now he regretting saying this to younger boy. Clearly remember when he said that jungkook face was sadden. But he didn’t argued with him. That boy just wanted to make him responsible. Now he admitting that because of jungkook, his dad felt proud of him. Now he learned abou business. He got up and left the office. He cursing himself continuously. Jungkook did his job so good and he left him and his whole family behind after making all of them fall for him. His mom was so happy and his dad too. He himself learned about importance of family. How it feel like when whole family spend their times together. What family means.

"I need to take him back at any cost. He loves me or not i Don't care he is Mrs Kim. My Kim. My love. My everything. I Won't let him go this easily. "

He then went to jungkook previous apartment where he used to live before their marriage . But he saw the apartment door is lock so he confusedly asked to himself,
"If he didn’t come here then where he went? Did he went to eun woo or mark place?"

So he took his phone and called jimin because jimin have their numbers but he Don't have. Cause he never wanted to be friends with them. Jimin picked up the phone,
"Jimin give me eun woo and mark number?"

As soon as jimin picked up the call he said that before jimin say something. Jimin confusedly asked,
"Why? Why you need their numbers?"

He sighed then said,
"Jungkook left kim mansion and i came to searched him in his apartment so i think he went to his friends place. Now give me their numbers. "

Jimin widen his eyes and about to say any word again taehyung cut him of,
"Send me first."

Then he cut the call. Other hand jimin dumbfounded.
"This brat just cut the call not giving any chance to me? Aish.. "

Then he massaged their numbers.
When taehyung got the massage he dialed their contract but they informed him that, jungkook isn’t with them nor they know where he is. And it’s making him frustrated yet worried. What if something bad happened to Mrs Kim?  No no he gulped and praying to god to make mrs kim safe. Then he thought where jungkook can go and this time his mind think about a place and he didn’t wait and start his car.

Tbc....

Boring😑