20

The couple come from the shopping but they didn’t utter any word in whole ride. Both were quite and calm. Not really calm, taehyung was fuming in anger but he didn’t show it off just remained silent. And jungkook was feeling guilty for sonhee seeing her broken state and he promised to himself he will make everything right just few moths after that everything will be okay.

When they entered that time jin and namjoon was discussing about something serious when they noticed younger couple both older kims went silent. Jin smile at younger and asked,
"You two came? We were waiting for you two. First have a sit then calm down a little must be tired you two."

Then the couple nodded and sat down while jungkook placed those bags aside. After doing a little chit chat namjoon said,
"So we wanted to say that, me and yours mom going to ilsan for few days."

Taehyung wasn’t in the mood to say something so he remained silent but jungkook asked,
"But why dad?"

"There i was born and my home town too. Your mom and i was planing to spend some time together as you know all the time i stuck in my work. Now i want to take a leave for few days."

Jungkook curiously asked,
"Then who will look after your office replacement of yours?"

Namjoon sighed deeply then said,
"I asked to my manager to do it. He will inform me everything. "

Jungkook clearly saw worried and exhausted expression of his father in low. He felt bad for the older man then he glance at his husband then he bluntly said,
"It's okay dad if your manager doing it but why Don't you asked your son to look after your office? I mean look at him, he is already twenty four and in few months he will finished his study too. And you Don't have any other son too so it’s him who will run this company in future then why not from now on.. I think you should give this responsibility to him."

Hearing that taehyung gasped in shock and jin smile proudly at younger presence sense. Then jin said happily but excitedly,
"Joonie i think kook  what saying is right. Look you are old enough to run the company and here last few year you couldn’t had any time to take rest. "

Namjoon look at his son and saw he was looking at him curiously then he sighed and said,
"But jinnie he is still studying and top of that he Don't know how to do it. First he need to learn about it right?"

Jungkook chuckle and stated the fact,
"Dad no one learn instantly. It’s same for him too. Look he will understand everything once he take this responsibility and slowly he will learn it. Sometimes you will help him and in office your secretary and others will help him too if you tell them. "

Older kims agreed with it and then they Hopefully look at taehyung and taehyung asked,
"What? Why are you all looking at me like this?"

Jin asked,
"Are you ready to take this responsibility? "

Younger replied,
"No mom how can i..? Why this early? At least wait for to finish my study? "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and boldly said,
"Don't be stupid kim. Can't you see how much dad looking tired? Shouldn’t you give him some space? You are his only son so you should help me. And you can study. We are not telling you to take the whole responsibility by yourself but to give some space and do help dad. And just think about it, dad and mom going to spend their time together and there third person interrupted i mean that manager and dad's work. He will be disturbed and stressed. Think how he will feel at that moment."

He said and smirks knowing where what he said and wink at his mother in low who secretly showed him thumb. Seems like taehyung understand what his wifey said so he nodded his head and said,
"Okay i dad i'll take it. You can enjoy your time and manager will inform me everything and i'll go there everyday after College. "

Namjoon couldn’t be more happier so he instantly hugged his son dearly and thanked him. Jin hugged jungkook and thanked him many times,
"Thank you kook for helping me. That's why you are my favourite. "

Taehyung also happy that his dad hugged him with this much love. No it’s not like namjoon Don't like him nor love him It's just he Don't show it of to him. Then he left to freshen up knowing older couple will leave for vocation tomorrow morning and today they will spend happy family time. Once when he left namjoon hug jungkook and said,
"Thank you kook. Jinnie was right you are the once who can make our son's life better. I bless you my son. You will be the most happiest person. "

Jungkook said pouty and sulking,
"Dad mom why are you thanking me? Aren’t i your son too? Or you are just accepted me as your son in low?"

Immediately namjoon said,
"Don't say that kook..of course you are my son. You are to cute to be my son in low. "

Jungkook said gigglingly,
"Okay then I'm your son and Taehyung your son in low."

Both older kim laughing at this and jungkook too. Four kim had dinner together. They talked too much today and watched movie. Then went to sleep their perspective rooms.

In the morning after breakfast older kim couple left for ilsan and taehyung and jungkook gets ready then went to College. But today taehyung went to College to talk with sonhee. She needs to know how his married had happened. He thought about this from last night.

Tbc....

Maybe i'm taking this story slow... Should i make it fast?