41

The Kim couple and the jeon family had their breakfast together while doing little chit chat. In the mean time Mr jeon come to know a lots of things about taehyung and his family then they has exchanges their numbers as well. Now it’s time for taehyung to leave busan to seoul but his heart, mind both did not agreed with it but still he has to. Cause his Mrs Kim told him to prove his love for mrs kim and he can't deny. But at least he wants to stay in busan for one day and the jeon's also told him to stay but jungkook sternly said to his mom and dad,
"No dad, he can't stay here. He need to return, you know he have a office run too. My father in law in need him. He has responsibilities of his parents and mine too. "

But still mrs jeon protested saying,
"Kook aren’t you doing too much? He is our son in law and come here for the first time. So if for one day he stay here there is nothing will be changed. "

But stubborn younger did not listen to anyone and before his stubbornness older couple has to agreed and taehyung assure his parents in law saying 'it’s okay ' and he can come often. That's it and the couple sighed in disappointment at their own son. How can he be this much stubborn? But no one knows that, certain younger also Isn’t happy at his own decision but he need proof. Proof of love. His husband has to proof that, he really loves him and it’s not infatuation or affection.

Whole jeon family come outside of the house to see off taehyung and he said bye all of them. Then the jeon's went inside leaving kim couple alone. Jungkook fidgeting his fingers not knowing what to say but he was startled by sudden hug given by his husband. He couldn’t help but to hug back. They stayed like that not knowing how many times has passed. But that Doesn't matter when they are feeling each other warm embrace.

Taehyung broke the hug and cupped younger face and said with adoration,
"I'm going back just because you want me to proof you my love. And i will do that. But you have to wait for me, will you?"

Jungkook chuckle and he placed his hands on his husband's one they said,
"Of course i will idiot. "

Taehyung chuckle at the word 'idiot'. In his life after yoongi, jungkook called him idiot. Not once but many times. It’s not like he is complaining but he is just saying. He kissed younger boy's forehead then said,
"Okay take care of yourself and i'll call you just pick up the call immediately, you know i can't wait too long."

Jungkook giggled at this then said,
"I will."
Then both again hug. Then taehyung leave, leaving a sad jungkook behind. Though jungkook is sad but he is happy to cause for the first time taehyung showed him love and trying to proof his loves towards him.

He sighed deeply then went inside.

***

It’s has been three months since jungkook said taehyung to prove his love. And still taehyung trying so hard. Though nowadays he is quite busy in office work but he never failed to calls his mrs kim everyday and spending his times with his parents. Namjoon is so happy with this. And jin's anger faded away for his son in law but not fully. He is still angry at younger for not calling him, for not talking with him for once, for not coming back to kim mansion till now, for leaving them. But when taehyung told him everything he became calm.

Jungkook first year final exam come. He is also busy covering his lessons. In few days his exam gonna start so he had to head back seoul. He decides to go back to his apartment not in kim mansion. He even will not say this to taehyung. Today he is going back to seoul. He packs all the necessities his then he come in living room where his dad waiting for him.

"Oppa i will miss you so much."

He felt sad for his little sister. Junhae loves him so much. He hugged her,
"I'll miss you too baby. And Don't feel sad okay? I'll come back after exam."

She asked excitedly,
"Will you meet with taehyung oppa? I wanna spend some times with him. He is so cool."

He chuckle at her fondly then caressed her cheeks then said,
"For now i will not meet him but after exam then you also can spend your times with him."

She nodded happily and clapped her tiny hands in excitement. Then he hugged his mother who is crying already then his father took his luggage to take him in bus station. After half an hour they reached their when the bus come he hug his father and bided him then he left for seoul.

Few hours later he has reached at his apartment all exhausted by the whole ride. He lazily took his luggage and stand in front of the door to open this but before he open the door automatically opened making him all startled and fear. When he saw how the door opened he became shock. The person also shocked to see who was standing infront of the door. Jungkook didn’t expected to see this man in his apartment.

"Taehyung!!! "

Yes it’s his husband taehyung who open the door. But wait... What is he doing here?

"What are you doing in my apartment? And how you get in? As long as i know, i hasn’t my key, then how?"

But taehyung didn’t replied instead he embraced the boy fondly, lovingly, passionately.... Whatever you say. He felt this warmth feelings back three months ago and now today so he also hugged his husband.

Tbc.....

Can't help but to update cause....

I'm missing my readers?

Now who did this? This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣I'm laughing my ass off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm laughing my ass off 🤣🤣🤣🤣