22

Taehyung fall asleep as he was tired. Jungkook got and and covered older with duvet then he went to the kitchen to keep the soup in the fridge. Then he come back again and lay down besides his husband and sleep.

In the morning today taehyung wake up first as he slept last night fast. When he open his eyes he saw a beautiful angelic face. Looking so so calm and peaceful. He murmur,
"Look how much innocent looking he is.. Didn’t even look like he is an devil. "

Then he got up and went to the bathroom then freshened up. He was drying his hair and then he heard phone rang. It’s not his phone but jungkook's. He Don't wanted to wake the boy up so he took the phone to make it silent but his eyes gets lock at the screen. He widen his eyes in disbelief and look at younger.

"How?"

Then he gets angry at the thought of that day in shopping mall,
"He acted like he won me. Now what is it? You have to explain me everything. "

Then he silent the phone and keep it where it was. Then he went to get ready for office. Jungkook wake up and saw the bed is empty for the first time he seeing taehyung waking up before him and for that he was quite surprise. But shrugged it of and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and then went downstairs to make breakfast for him and his husband.

Before he went in his phone rang and seeing who it is a big smile appear on his face. He received the call and greeted the person,
"Good morning mom.. How are you?"

His mother in low replied,
"Good morning kook.. I'm fine.. How about you and taehyung. "

Jungkook smile then said,
"We are doing great mom.. And how is dad? When are you coming back?"

Jin sighed and replied,
"Your dad is okay.. But we are not coming in this month cause your dad wants to spend some more time here. He missed his birth place and his grandmother. "

Jungkook said sadly,
"Oh but i'm missing you and dad. Without you I'm feeling alone in this whole house mom. But i'm happy for you and dad after long time you two are able to spend some quality times."

He said then giggled but jin rolled his eyes and said,
"Yaa brat.. Are you trying to tease me? Brat I'm your mother in low. By the way did you two spend any quality times? "

Jungkook smile faded away at the question but then replied,
"Mom you know we Don't have any feelings for each other. This is not possible for us. "

Jin became sad. Why can't this happened? Just why? Enemies can be partners. But when will they both fall in love god? He thought in his mind. Then said to jungkook,
"Okay i got it. Anyway take care of yourself and taehyung. If anything needed just call me or your dad. I love you."

Jungkook understand his mother in low's sadness but he let it aside then said,
"I love you too."

He cut the call and went to the kitchen to make breakfast but he didn’t notice that someone hear his words. That someone none other then his husband taehyung. Taehyung gets ready for college and coming to have breakfast but he stopped in his spot when he saw younger was talking over phone. But with whom he Don't no. Then he remember what he saw in younger phone screen so he thought that person call younger.  He was curious to know what younger talking so he come behind younger tip toeing then he heard younger boy saying 'i love you too' and then he went froze. He can't believe his ears.

But again anger rushed through his body about that day so he directly went to the kitchen and grab harshly other forearms and cause to younger winch in pain then he yell at the boy.
"I want explanation.. Who was that person? Whom with were you talking? Huh tell me."

Jungkook flinched at the sudden out burst of his husband but confused at the same time. Then he asked,
"What are you talking about?"

And this made taehyung more angry so he pushed the boy and shouted at the boy,
"You fucker stop pretending you Don't know what i'm talking about. You are not that much numb not to understand my words. Stop being smart infront of me."

But jungkook seriously confused. Why the hell older gets angry? And why...wait he gets angry about call..? Wait..is he jealous? Or no this can't be but... He thought in his mind. Then asked,
"First of all you stop yelling at me like this kim. And second of all fucking tell me what happened. And what's wrong."

Taehyung laughed sarcastically at younger then said,
"Hahaha you know you are such a great actor Jeon. You indeed deserve a nobel. "

Jungkook cut of him and said,
"Correction Kim it’s not Jeon but Mrs Kim. And just say it directly what you want to say."

Taehyung becoming angry each passing time but controlled and said angrily,
"That day in shopping mall you were acting like a real kim. Even because of you my girlfriend misunderstood me. You can do whatever you want but why not me? Why i should follow all the rules created by you? It’s not like I'm your slave. You are cheating behind my back but if i have a girlfriend then it’s a crime? Why?"

Jungkook got it what his husband said except one thing.. About cheating. He look at the male beyond confused then asked,
"Cheating? Me? Behind your back? From when this happened? "

Taehyung laughed again sarcasm then said,.
"When i said you are great actor and i mean it. Look few minutes ago you were talking over phone and saying i love you too but now pretending Don't know anything but innocent. Even i saw your phone someone called you saved that person's number as 'darling'. But still you are denying that."

And now jungkook got it. Why the hell older was accusing him so he started to laughing out loud and this made taehyung confused. Did he said some joke or what? Is mrs kim gone crazy?
Then few minutes later jungkook tried to control his laugh then said,
"Hhaha that was so funny.. Anyway I'm not going to explain you anything. I hate to give explanation. And just do whatever you want."

Tbc......

Check it out

Check it out...

I wanted to update this book in January but i can't hold myself but to update😑. In my draft list eight more books pending and i want to update them with along but this is not possible you know 😂😂😂. Oh gosh I'm so crazy😂😂😂

Today I'm so happy cause for the first time i received lots of comments together. And it’s motivate me to right today’s chapter. Just please return a single feedback this is enough for me to motive me.