24

Eun woo became angry seeing taehyung with sonhee and seeing jungkook reaction. Somehow he noticed the painful gaze of younger and it’s made him more angry. He stood up fisting his hand and gritting his teeth and cursed,
"That bastard.. I'll fucking beat the hell out him. He dare he to cheat on his husband? "

He was about to go but jungkook held his hand calmly then said,
"Eun sit down."

He trying to protest,.
"But koo..."

Jungkook sternly said,
"I said sit down. You Don't have to do anything cause he isn’t cheating. I met with sonhee before and look at them they are looking so perfect and cute together."

Now yoongi said blankly,
"Then what about you? He is Married to you now. He need to understand this and leave her but no."

Jungkook smile dryly at yoongi and replied,
"Hyung why are you serious about this matter? He is your friend and you should support him, no?"

Yoongi chuckle sarcastically,
"Maybe he is my friend but that doesn’t mean I'll support him knowing he is wrong. I know he is being rude,immature and unmannered guy. But he should understand and be serious for once. You are his responsibility jungkook he should know it."

Jungkook nodded his head then said seriously,
"Hyung i know he is wrong but hyung we can't stop him or his feelings for her, you know? Before me he was in relation with her and she seem good girl. Anyway you guys Don't know that, why i'm with him till now and you should know before balming him."

All their attention now on jungkook. They are confused and curious to know. Jungkook seems understand so he chuckle at them then said,
"You guys knows that, we are enemies and we can't be together. That day when my father in low came in College that day, we i mean taehyung and i protested to not to be together. But his parents tried to explain us but we are being we are. So they didn’t said anything to us but later my mother in low called me personally and requested me to teach him some manner. Cause taehyung can't win against me it’s mom thought. But i can't deny his pleading so i agreed and in return he said few months later he himself will give me the freedom which i wanted. And that is why i'm still with him in his house being Mrs Kim. "

Everyone's jaw dropped at the new information and jungkook breath out. Jimin asked in shocked,
"What? Are you mad jungkook? What if you catch feelings for him in future?what will you do in future if you have to leave him? How will you manage to handle your heart? Have you ever thought about it?"

Jungkook look at jimin in shocked.
"What? Feelings? For him? What are you saying hyung?"

But eun woo started to laughing manically and all looking at him knitting their brows. Mark asked,
"Yaa why are you laughing? What's funny here?"

But eun woo couldn’t stop his laugher but everyone waited to die his laugh. When he stop laughing and make a serious face which made everyone more confused then before but he said,
"Whom are you making fool jungkook? You Won't be heart broken later? You Won't catch feelings for him? Like seriously!! Bro you two are living under the same roof, same room, sharing same bad, same bathroom and everything. If two strangers stay in under the same roof or next door they eventually ended up falling in love but here you two are husbands. Sharing everything with each other. Even from now on you are falling for him i clearly so it in your eyes few minutes ago and it’s obvious. "

All fall silent... There is pin drop silence. Eun woo has a point. And yes this can be but wait.. Was he really hurt seeing taehyung with her and was he falling for him? It’s made a thought of younger mind. Then again he thought, yes is was true maybe. He felt hurt for two times. But still he tried to depend,
"No eun woo you must be thinking wrong. You know very well that, i can't tolerate him. And Don't think bullshit."

But all of them chuckle at him.

It’s been two month has passed after that day. Nothing changed between the couple. Jungkook never brought the topic of taehyung and sonhee's relation. He just acting like he Don't know anything what happening behind his back. But each passing day jungkook realizing eun woo's words and it’s becoming true. He every time felt hurt whenever he sees taehyung with sonhee. But he composed himself saying,

"No jungkook you shouldn’t fall for your enemy. Your marriage happened in accident. It’s nothing mean to you. You are here for mom,  he expected something to you and you shouldn’t forget that. You have to focus on your work. Just few days more and you will be free.".

But his heart knows how much his heart hurt. But he shrugged it of. Nowadays he Don't have to act bossy cause taehyung maintain his rules. He going College and didn’t even bully other students which made surprise other students. He even attend all the classes. Have breakfast every morning. Goes to the office and now he is doing best in office. He learned everything. His dad os proud of him now. His relationship with sonhee doing great. But something bothers him whenever he is house. What is it? It’s jungkook. Why younger ignoring him? Why he didn’t interfering his matter? He he Don't talk to him like he used to do? What's going on younger mind? And this thought eating him inside. He wants to know and wants to ask younger but his ego stoping him to do so. But again he let it go and concentrated his study. Cause in few days his exam will be started.

Tbc....

I just saw you comments and i felt guilty for not updating everyday.. So double update today.