30

The couple went in their room. Not actually their but it was namjin couple's room. In past they were used to live in before shift to seoul. As they are not here so the new couple using that room. Both gets freshened up and had lunched with grandma. Grandam was so sweet towards mrs kim. Mrs kim also loved grandma. And they went out to see the area where the property belongs to namjoon and there they did garden. Fruits one side fruits garden and other side flower garden. Taehyung and grandma instructing mrs kim and showing him everything. At evening they  fire up outside of the house and jungkook arranged meat and other necessity things along with the aunt. Taehyung gathered some sticks and then four of them settled in circled around the fire. Jungkook light it up and he was making stew with aunt. Taehyung and grandma watching them specially taehyung looking at mrs kim fondly. He just realized that, mrs kim has multiple qualities. He was surprise how can a man do many things. He can sing, can dance, can defeat,  can cook, can handle a hole ass family, can turn some's life leaving hell. Last part taehyung said in his mind and remained their past interactions but now this isn’t making any bitter taste to him but he laughed at it.

He was so lucky to have mrs kim as his, he thought it but next time he became surprised by his own thought.
What was he thinking just now? He again claiming jungkook as his? But why? Second time he was Thinking like that. Maybe because he was spending his times too much with jungkook and it’s effecting him. He thought and tried to get ride of the thought.

He was to busy in his thought that, he Didn’t noticed when the stew gets made. Even jungkook was calling him but he was so lost. He come to his sense when his grandma whishes in his ear,
"Darling were you thinking about your wifey while looking at him? You can look at him as much as you want but for now let's enjoy the weather and the stew party, shall we?"

He look at his grandma then look at jungkook and then he realized he was looking at mrs kim till now. He was so embarrassed cause his darling cought him. His cheeks heat up in embarrassment then clear his throat and said,
"Nothing like that darling. You are Thinking too much."

Grandma laugh at the boy's silly excuse then taehyung took his stew and about to put in his mouth but he heard scream of younger boy. He was startled but look at the boy confusingly and jungkook said,
"It’s hot too much...if you eat it like that then your tongue will get burn."

Then he saw just now it was cooked so  he took another one which is less hot. He smile at younger fondly. How can this boy manage to noticed it? He wonder but didn’t said it out loud.

That day passed smoothly and a new beautiful morning has come. Taehyung was the one who wake up today. He felt something heavy in his chest so he shoot open his eyes and saw it’s none other then mrs kim. He hug older and buried his face on his husband chest then sleeping peacefully. Taehyung's heart twisted and skip a bit. For the first something happened like that. He felt warmth inside and heart started to beating. Unknowingly his hand went to younger face and tried to see the sleeping face of younger. Why he was doing this he himself Don't know but his heart wants this. His mind want this. His soul want this. Even want this to feel everyday and everytime. Suddenly his mind became greedy and stubborn to see the boy in his embraced.

He removed those hair and look at sleeping beauty and again sudden desire come in his whole body and mind to kiss those pouty lips. He wants to kissed those lips. He wants to taste them so bad. He wasn’t his right state of mind right now so he slowly get down so that he can kiss and lean to kiss. His lips about to touch Against younger one but then younger boy moved and taehyung cone to realization. He was shocked at his own action. Why was he acting like this? Why his desire growing while he is around the boy? Why why why?

He immediately got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He exhale inhale to calm his nerves down. Till now his heart beating loudly lime drum. His mind only thinking about those cherry lips. He wasn’t thinking anything rationally and tried to shrugged it off.

Jungkook wake up when he lost the warmth which was few minutes ago too but suddenly disappear which made him disappointed. He got up and saw other side of the bed was empty. He frown but his frown faded away when he heard sound of water. He then arranged the bed and then arranged his husband clothes which older will wear. Then he waited older to come out. Half hour later older come in so he hurriedly went inside. Taehyung saw his clothes which arranged by his lovely mrs kim. He chuckle at it then wear them.

Taehyung was waiting for younger to get ready and then they will join grandma but his phone rang. He took it and saw it was sonhee. Suddenly a small irritated reaction showed in his face. And he even thinking about jungkook. What will jungkook think about him when he will heard sonhee called him? But wait.. He he was afraid of? Why he was giving a thought about this? It’s not like jungkook Don't know about this and he was cheating behind his back, then why?  Somehow he pick up the call and went to the balcony and talking with sonhee. For once he was to lost in talking with sonhee that, he forget anout jungkook. Isn’t he was Thinking few minutes ago about jungkook? But how can he forget this soon?

Tbc....

You guys aren’t reading my one shot books. I thought you all will love them to but seems i was wrong. *sigh*