Bonus part 2

It’s has been one month since kim family has found their new love and peace. The the love none other then kim sara, taehyung and jungkook's daughter. The fluff ball exactly looks like her mumma but her lips like her dad. Taehyung is so happy with his love little family. Now he tried his best to be a good son, good husband and a good father. Yes he wants to be an ideal type for his daughter. He wants to be a good dad for her. He wants to make her proud.

After becoming dad he come to realize that, how his father felt those passing years. He never thought of his dad until jungkook came into his life. And after becoming dad he realized what actually a dad means. No dad wants their child to be unhappy in their lives. He even cried in guilty for deed. Now he trying his best everyday to make everything right.

He gets up early and changes sara's diaper and take her to outside for a walk. After that he gets ready giving her to her mumma for feeding her. Then he eat breakfast and goes to office not before kissing sara so much love and sometimes her mumma too.  When he return home at evening he calls jungkook if he needs something or sara needs somethings or his dad-mom needs something. If it’s needed jungkook told him to bring it and he will do.

Jungkook become a good wifey. He takes care of his daughter and a good wifey of his husband though he was as always. After becoming mom he never failed to give times to his mother in law. Jin and namjoon they loves younger so much. They will always be playing with sara and giving jungkook some times to take rest.

Our sara is so naughty she never gives her mumma space. She will always be looking for mumma and crying. Just whipped for her lovely mom. In night she all awake and jungkook will be talking to her. But Whenever he gets tired and sleepy taehyung wake up and play with his daughter.

Like that their lives going. Now sara three months old. Few days later eun woo and mark going to getting married. Oh yeah they are dating for two one years but they decided to get married soon. So kim family were invited. But jungkook is all sulky for few days. Why? Because he don't have any clothes to wear in wedding. When first time taehyung heard that he literally widen his eyes in shock. Because jungkook have so many clothes to wear but still he is saying he don't have.

So today taehyung took a day off though it’s his office but still. He and jungkook both gets ready to go to shopping and jungkook made ready their little fluff ball who is blubbering in her language laying on the bed. Jungkook made her wear a baby pink frock. In it she is looking like a principles though she is.

Then taehyung took her in his arms and jungkook followers behind. Then taehyung give her to her mumma and he sat on the driving seat and jungkook passenger seat. On his lap sara. Then taehyung started the car.

After an half an hour they reached at the shopping mall. Jungkook went inside and first went to the baby clothes section while taehyung still parking the car. After parking the car he made his way to jungkook but Could found him so he is trying to call the boy.

And then he heard a familiar voice and turn around. He widen his eyes and a bit awkward seeing his ex girlfriend sonhee. He forcibly smiled at her they said,
"Hi sonhee, how are you?"

Sonhee isn’t awkwardest seeing her ex after two years but she smiling genuinely then said,
"I'm fine.. How are you? It's been long time since we met."

Taehyung nodded his head and replied,
"Yeah..i'm fine two."

He still felt guilty for abandoning her but he has nothing to do that time. No i mean it’s not like he still loves her but he used to. After-all she was a good girl. A girl every guy wish for have. After seeing her he forget to ask anything to her and she understand that so she asks trying make the guy comfortable.
"Anyways, where is mrs kim? Is he here with you? He is good guy.. I wish i would meet him again."

He looks surprise how she is talking without any uneasiness. So he also acted like that,
"Oh yeah he is here. We come here for shopping. By the way, what are you doing here?"
.

She smiles and said playfully,
"Dumbo people what do in shopping mall? Of course for shopping. "

"Sonhee.."

A unfamiliar come from behind so taehyung looks at him curiously. And sonhee she is smiling brightly at the man. The man holding two shopping bag in one hand and in his arm holding a baby boy. Sonhee said to the man,
"Minjae come let me introduce you."

The male named minjae come and stan besides her. Then she introduction him,
"Taehyung this is my husband minjae and this is our baby. And minjae he is taehyung. "

Minjae give shopping bags to sonhee and then he handshake with taehyung while saying hello. Taehyung observing how sonhee introducing him to her husband. And the way her face shining. He felt happy for her. And he gets to know that, minjae is a good man and now she loves him. Seeing her happy his guilt a bit lessen.  Then they left leaving him alone.

He was looking at them and he heard jungkook saying,
"Was it sonhee?"

He snapped out of his trance and he hammed in response. Jungkook again asks,
"Do you still love her?"

Taehyung looks at his wifey then said,
"I used to but now i have you. I'm just guilty i broke her heart but now seeing her happy made me happy too. But yes that doesn’t mean i still love her. And you know that."

Jungkook nodded his head smiling happily. Of course he knows now his husband better. He too loves his husband so much.