Bonus part

Jungkook is now two month pregnant with their little cub. But each passing days he isn’t feeling well. Sometimes he pock, felt dizzy and nausea. Still sometimes he couldn’t bear taehyung near him. Whenever taehyung comes near him felt like, taehyung stinking, all sweaty and it’s make him feel vomiting badly. And slowly becoming sensitive and he felt like he is an glass ball who will break if he fall. But there is nothing to worry cause his hubby taking care of him so good. He each passing days falling for his husband more and more. He is glad that, taehyung isn’t taking him annoyed rather he comfort the pregnant male saying, 'it’s okay baby. You aren’t doing anything intentionally its because of pregnancy hormones. '  But the younger male still felt guilty for making suffer his husband.

Taehyung go to the office and tried to come home early as his wifey needs him. He even sometimes tried to cook for younger help of his mom. Though jin is hear to take care of the pregnant male but still taehyung thinks it’s his duty to take care of as a husband he is. Namjoon felt proud of his son's gesture. From the beginning how was taehyung is and this taehyung's lots of different. Namjoon thanks to jungkook in his mind for coming to his son's life and changing taehyung's past existence.

Today is holiday so namjoon and jungkook having fun playing carom. And jin cooking foods for them. Taehyung helping his mom in the kitchen. Taehyung come to living room with two cup of hot coffee and placed them on the table. He laughed at his dad and wifey's silliness.
Jungkook complained to his husband winningly about his father in law.
"Hubby look dad cheating. Tell him to not cheat. All the time i won but now dad won by cheating. This is wrong."

Namjoon laughed with taehyung then taehyung handed the mug to his father and one his wifey then said,
"Okay okay don't whine like that. It’s making my heart flutter, you know?"

Jungkook looks at his husband in surprised and said,
"Are you flirting with me infront of dad? It’s such a shame, you know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes then looks at his dad then said,.
"Dad are you minding? "

Namjoon just chuckle fondly then shake his head in NO. So taehyung said,
"See dad isn’t minding. And why would he mind when I'm flirting with my own wifey? "

Jungkook blushed at his husband's flirting gesture. But he tried his best to not show it off then said,
"Whatever. "

Taehyung chuckle soundly then said,
"Sassy huh?"

But younger tried to avoid his husband and sipping his coffee. And that's when their calling rang so taehyung went to open it. When he open the door wide smile appear on his face and he happily hugged the person or i say persons.
"Yoongi, jimin how are you?"

He hugged both of them and they hug back but cut off by two more voice and it’s none other then eun woo and mark.
"Oh kim i think you lost your eyes at this age. We also here so say hello to us at least. "

Taehyung, eun woo and mark became friends but not like yoongi and jimin. But that's isn’t awkward as before so he give sheepish smile to then and hug them. He welcome all of them.
Eun woo and jimin run to jungkook.
"Jungkookieeee."

Jungkook flinched at loud pitched voice but he smiled widely at them then hug both of them. They all had fun till the evening and enjoyed after long times. They had lunch together and snacks too. Then they left. After dinner all went their perspective rooms.

When jungkook entered their bed room and he run towards bathroom and began to vomiting. Taehyung followed younger in worry and saw the boy pocking to much. So he went and rubbed his back. When jungkook finished he throws water on his face but his throat hurting and burning. His eyes became teary but taehyung hugged him and said,
"Shhh baby everything will be fine. Come to the bed I'll cuddle you and you can sleep."

Then they both went their bedroom and lay down. Jungkook head on his husband's chest and his one hand on his husband's waist. Taehyung hugged younger and take him more closer. With one hand stroking his hair. Jungkook soundly feeling this beautiful times of their and loving this proximity of them.

**

Time passing slowly and their baby growing on jungkook's tummy. Taehyung here to pampered his wifey and somethings he scold cutely at his unborn baby for giving hard time to his mom. Jungkook enjoyed his husband's interaction with their baby and laughed but sometimes scold his husband for scolding their baby.
Now jungkook is nine months pregnant and his foots become swell. But taehyung massaged his fits.

They were so happy when their baby kicked first time. Both were clouded nine to knowing their baby doing great. And that day the couple had cried in overwhelming sensation.

Today jungkook had admitted to the hospital. From last day he was feeling a little pain so jin said, It's time to admit him in hospital. They Don't wants jungkook to suffer too much. It's has been five hours since jungkook admitted in hospital but they waited for the pain to became a bit more and it will help jungkook to give birth of. And now he was having a bit more pain so doctors decided to take him for delivery.

Taehyung, namjoon, jin, Mr jeon, Mrs jeon and junhae also presence in hospital but they all prying it to be easy for the younger and to be fine with baby. Taehyung was in tensions. His mind Isn't Working. He times to time looking at the door to open. And his rubbing his knees in fear. It’s one hour doctor take jungkook inside but still they didn’t found any news it’s making him insane. But he left a relief sigh when doctor has come all smiley with a cute baby girls. Jin happily take the baby and taehyung asked,

"Doctor how is jungkook? Is he okay? Can we meet with him?"

Doctor said,
"He is find and you can meet him in half hour. And congratulations for being baby girl's father mr kim."

He smiled and said,
"Thank you doctor."

Then he looks at his baby who was surrounded by all kim and jeon family. Then jin said to him happily,
"Taehyung, why are you standing there? Take your girl."

He nodded and take the baby in shaky hands. His throat shaking. He is feeling overwhelmed and feel like crying having his first baby in his arms. The baby girl is so cute just like jungkook. He kissed the baby's forehead and said,
"My baby, my cub, my heart. "

Hus doing seeing others in fond eyes. They are loving this sight of taehyung. After half hour everyone met with jungkook and congratulate him then taehyung went to meet him with their baby. Taehyung give the baby girl to her mom and he placed a loveable kiss to younger and a kiss to his lips. Then said,
"Thank you so much baby for coming to my life and giving this beautiful gift."

Jungkook smiled at his husband then said,
"Thanks to you too for falling in live with me hubby. Accepting me as your Mrs Kim. "

Taehyung smiled at his both baby in whipped eyes then said,
"What we will name her?"

Jungkook said looking at his baby,
"It’s Kim Sara."

"It's cute just like our cub."

Then he kissed her again and kissed his Mrs Kim.

The end😁