14

Right now the younger standing in taehyung's room observing it. The room was so big compare to his apartment room but to his Dismay his room was more comfortable and cozy. There he can take breathe but here look at taehyung's room. Clothes leaning here and there. The bed looking whole mess. He made his face im disgust then he saw taehyung looking at him awkwardly.

"Stop observing my room and stop making disgust look of your ugly face. It’s making you uglier."

Jungkook didn’t protest cause he knows there is no use of arguing so he dropped the idea of arguing instead he asked boringly,
"Your mom said to me to freshen up but i have no clothes here so give me your clothes to wear."

To his surprise taehyung also didn’t protest nor argued he just went to wardrobe and take pair of suit to younger then he left from their slammed the door shut. Younger sighed then he went in and took shower. He wore the clothes. It's comfortable. Then he dried his hair and went out. He saw namjoon and taehyung sitting in dining table and jin arranging foods. He noticed that, taehyung also freshened up maybe in some other room but he shrugged it of then went near them. Seeing him jin chuckle and gesture him to sit down.

Jungkook was eating slowly so namjoon comfort him.,
"Jungkook be comfortable and eat properly. Don't be shy here."

Younger give a nod then started to eat but taehyung rolled his eyes. Seokjin said,
"Jungkook i want to say you something please come in my room after finishing your food."

Jungkook nodded and said,
"Okay uncle."

After eating namjoon and taehyung went to living room then jin take jungkook with him. Jin had made younger sat down on the bad and he sat besides then took younger both hands in his. Jungkook was curious cuz why not, jin is looking all serious so he wonder what actually older wants to say. He did not wait for long he snapped out of his trance then heard,
"Jungkook i know how you both ended up getting married. Maybe god wanted it. But i'm not forcing you to be with my son as i mentioned it before. But i understand your point too. "

Jungkook just listening but didn’t utter any word then jin again continued,
"I know you and my son aren’t in good term. But you know when i first cone to know that, someone dare to talk back at my son, someone dare to take revenge on him and take challenge and accepted. I was happy that time. No it’s not like i Don't love him. Of course i do cause he is my son. I gave birth to him. It’s because he didn’t listen to anyone. He gets what he wanted from his childhood. Joonie gave him everything but our son slowly became arrogant. Everyone knows his father is a ceo of well known company and that's why no one dare to talk to him. He made some friends who was bad Influencer for him. They made him like that. He wasn’t arrogant or bully from the beginning. He is only obedient infront of his dad. But now you are the one who can turn him down and made him the way he was. I want you to helo me."

Jungkook this times heard everything then he look at jin's pleading eyes. He is confused so he asked,
"But how can i help you? "

Then jin started to say,
"Just stay here in our house as a Mrs Kim."

Jungkook instantly replied,
"But uncle i told you i can't stay here being a kim cause you know every well."

Jin sighed deeply then said,
"Yes i know but first listen to me. "

Then he saw younger nodded his head so jin added,
"At least for few months stay here then i myself will give you free from this relation. At least five to six months. Just you need to turn him down. Make him realize what reality is. Give him hard time and protest whatever he do wrong. Just show him his place. And i'm sure at the end he will accept the reality. Just help me with that please jungkook. You are just like my son. As a mother can i have that help of yours?"

Seeing older male's pleading voice and teary eyes younger couldn’t help but feel bad so he agreed with it and said,
"Please uncle Don't plead before me like this. And i'll help you."

This brought a wide smile on older lips and he hugged younger tightly so did younger.
"Thank you so much jungkook. "

They pull away from the hug and jungkook said,
"Don't thank me uncle. Remember you called me son?"

Jin rolled his eyes playfully then said,
"And remember i told you to call me mom? First I'm your mother in low and second you are my son."

Then jungkook giggled at it and said,
"Okay mom."

Then at night after dinner jungkook went to their room. Means his and taehyung's. When he went their he saw older was laying on the bed and scrolling his phone so jungkook didn’t said anything. He went opposite side and lay down on the bed. Seeing so taehyung abruptly got up and started to yell.
"Yaa what are you doing? Why are you sleeping on my bed jeon?"

Jungkook got up in annoyed then said,
"Correction Kim, now i'm no more jeon it’s Mrs Kim. Remember we are married now? And second, as long as it’s yours and it’s mine too. From now on what is yours in mine. After all you are my HUSBAND."

He saud mockingly and taehyung froze in his spot when he realize what younger said he screamed,
"What the fuck are you saying jeon? Im not your husband and you no one to me. It's jeon not mrs kim. Wait.. Just few hours ago you denied to be with me but now what gotten into you? Or you fall for my worth and money?"

He said chuckling bitterly but little did he know that, his word made younger heart to break?

Tbc......