A New Begining

As izuku stud there broken from what the hero in front of him 

izuku: "i-i....im sorry for wasting your time" 

he said quietly and in a broken tone 

all might: "think nothing of it, young one. Well, I'll be on my way now!"

all might leaped away, leaving Izuku on his own. his tears hit the floor. He didn't even realize that the tears were his at first. He stood there until all the pain came out. He stood there weeping uncontrollably until he couldn't any more. As he began to walk home broken. When he passed by an alleyway he heard the sound of struggling. He looked towards the sound and saw 4 thugs cornering an old man. the old man was slouched down clenching his gut like he got punched. seeing this Izuku immediately ran at the thugs.

Izuku: "hey leave him alone!!"

Izuku leaped at the thug throwing a punch directly at him. as it collided with the first thugs face however the remaining thugs over power him and drag him to the ground.

thug 1: "hold that little shit i'm going to teach him to mind his own business" 

thug 3: "show him what happens when you try to play hero"

As the thugs were surrounding Izuku ready to hurt him. they began to start kicking and punching all around his body until

???: "THATS ENOUGH"

The 4 thugs turn around to see the old man they were beating on earlier glaring at them.

thug 1: "just hang on well get back to you soon"

thug 2: "ah forget the old geezer"

The man then quickly swung his cane at the 2nd thug knocking him out with a thud. The other 3 thugs look at the man surprised.

???: "I may be an old man but I can still beat you pathetic low lives.

This comment angered the other 3 thugs 

thug 4: "kill the geezer"

The 3rd thug ran at the old man ready to punch him. the old man though just used his cane to block the punch and then hit him with the cane knocking him out with it. Izuku was just on the ground watching in amazement at his moves. thug 1 created a knife and lunged at the old man only to be disarmed and struck across the head knocking him out. Then the 4th thug started to walk up to the old man. The old man was about to take him out until he started to clench his chest suddenly and fell to the ground. 

thug 4: "huh? looks like your times up old timer"

The thug pulled out a gun and was about to shoot the old man point blank in the head. Seeing this Izuku immediately ran to the thug and punched him in the face causing him to hit his head on the wall knocking him out. Izuku stood there looking at his fist in shock before all his attention was drawn to the groans of pain coming from the old man.

Izuku: "Oh crap. sir"

Izuku than ran over to the old man and started to help him up 

Izuku: "sir are you ok? Do you need help?"

???: "*groan* I'm fine. i need *groan* I need my medicine”

Izuku started to help the old man walk 

Izuku: "where is it"

???: "my house. it's just down the street 

Izuku then started to help the old man to his house. After about 15-minutes of walking they finally made it there. Izuku was in complete shock. It was a hotel penthouse. The building was amazing.