Bleeding Ink

Izuku was at wayne penthouse

Izuku and Bruce were in the office while Izuku was sitting in the chair at the opposite side of Bruce's desk. While Bruce was doing papers, after a couple minutes Bruce put the papers down and looked at Izuku.

bruce: "i hope you brought the suit"

Izuku: "right here Mr wayne"

He says this as he holds his bag up

bruce: "it's just the two of us Izuku you can just call me bruce"

Izuku: "sorry it's just how i am"

Bruce just smirks before grabbing his cane and walking to the side of the shelf and then a blue light comes out of the shelf and scans Bruce's eyes. As soon as it was done scanning his eyes the wall closest to Bruce went inwards and separated revealing an elevator as he stepped he turned around and looked at Izuku.

Izuku: "i think you have too much money"

Izuku says this with a complete look of shock. He quickly grabbed his bag and entered the elevator with Bruce as soon as Izuku entered the doors closed and the elevator started moving down.

Izuku: "so what are we doing"

bruce: "training"

As soon as bruce finished speaking the elevator stopped and the doors opened to reveal-

the batcave

the batcave

Bruce looked at Izuku smiling at Izuku's reaction. Izuku was marveling in amazement at everything he could see. After a couple of seconds Bruce slams his cane on the floor getting Izukus attention.

bruce: "there's a changing room round the corner suit up and let's get to work"

Izuku went round the corner and into the changing room and came back to the maine area

bruce: "tuck you long enough"

Izuku: "sorry...so what training are we doing"

bruce tips on the computer and pulled up some files