Coming Home

Uraraka stood in the support course in her suit with her mask pulled back as she got ready she spoke to Melissa

Uraraka: “you found him yet”

Melissa: “i think so but i'm not sure”

Uraraka: “what do you mean?”

Melissa: “well i tracked the broadcast to a forest but i don’t think theres anything there”

As they spoke Kota looked over to the monitor looking at the location Melissa found he looked at it for a couple seconds before realizing where it was

Kota: “there is something there there was this mansion it where we were when Izuku gave himself up for me”

Uraraka: “do you think you can lead us there he might still be there”

Kota: “i properly could”

Uraraka: “ok while were gone Melissa any chance you can finish repairing Izuku’s suit”

Melissa: “im nearly done just give me a few minutes and it should be done and ready for the field”

Uraraka: “Melissa when your finished could you word on something to help Izu get through the fear toxin something tells me it’s going to be a problem”

Melissa: “i can see what i can do but without a sample or even knowing what's in the toxin it’s going to be difficult”

Uraraka: “well see if we can get you some just get ready when we bing it to you”

Melissa: “copy that”

Uraraka turns here attention to Eri and Kota

Uraraka: “ok let's get going we have to move fast we don't know if there still hurting Izu”

They all put their masks back on. But before they could leave the door to the support room opened, catching their attention. Immediately Uraraka, kota, Eri and Melissa both looked towards the door seeing the 1-a looking at them it wasn't even a second until Izumi spoke

Izumi: “you all aren't going anywhere without us”

Mina: “yeah if Yagi need help then we’re there”

Kirishima: “yeah Yagi helped us a hundred times over in and out side costume now he need help”

Batwoman: “you all want to help?”

Everyone in the class nod at her without a hint of hesitation

Iida: “even if he isn't part of the class anymore he’s still our friend”

Batwoman: “ok you all should get changed into your hero costumes we’ll meet you all outside”

The class nodded in understanding before leaving one by one to get changed into their costumes.

With Izuku

He groans as he opens his eyes as he opens he finds himself in a dark he couldn't see anything but darkness he tries to move his hands only to find them tied around his torso he struggles to get his arms free only to no avail. After failing to get his arms free he tries to get up only managing to get a few inches off the ground before his head hits something hard. He falls back down on his back groaning in pain. He tries to think about what to do only for a small bit of light illuminating what looks to be a small wooden box. Izuku managed to look down, finding himself in a straight jacket. He looks towards the light spotting a phone he only got to look at it for a couple seconds until a video starts playing. The video showed the Joker sitting in Bruce’s office at Wayne enterprise looking directly at the camera.