Every Batman needs a...

It had been a week since Uraraka had established herself as the new batwoman to the city currently her and Izuku were in one of the training rooms with the rest of the class training and creating ultimate moves while the rest of the class were trying to make there usage and quirks stronger Izuku was trying to incorporate his gadgets into his fighting style more fluently. After a while of training the door to the room opened as Vlad king and the rest of class 1-B stood there.

Vlad king: “that's enough class A class B is scheduled to use this place this afternoon eraser hurry up and get out of here”

Aizawa: “we still have 10 minutes left”

Vlad king: “well hurry up my class needs to get some practice in before the provisional licensing exam”

Izuku: “i thought the provisional license exam are for year 2 and 3”

Aizawa: “while this is true there are very few first years partaking in the provisional listening exam in other words the exam will have you facing against people who have longer to train and who’s quirks are unknown to you the actual context of these exams are unclear but you’re all going to have a hard time so keep that in mind as you take the exam”

Class A&B: “yes sir!!”

After a while

It was getting late and class A had returned to the dorms. The class was in the common room talking among themselves. Izuku and Uraraka were standing a little away from the class talking to each other

Izuku: “so you ready to head out on patrol a little later tonight”

Uraraka: “i umm..yeah i’ll be ready soon”

Izuku noticed the way she spoke that there was something she wanted to tell him

Izuku: “What's up?”

Uraraka: “nothing it’s nothing don't worry about it”

Izuku: “*sigh* i thought we were done hiding thing from each other”

Uraraka: “i'm not hiding anything”

Izuku: “then what’s up”

Uraraka: “it’s just that mina had organized a girl’s night after we come back from the provisional licensing exam”

Izuku: “you want to go”

Uraraka: “yeah but i can’t just leave you to go out on patrol alone”

Izuku: “Ocha i’ve been on patrol by myself before if you want to go then i say you should go if i need your help i’ll call promise”

Uraraka: “are you really ok with me taking a night off”

Izuku: “yesss just make sure you have fun”

Uraraka: “ok but now we should get ready to go on patrol”

Izuku: “yes boss”

Uraraka smiles before they both head off to their rooms to change into their suits before heading out on patrol.

The next day

It was early in the morning while the class was getting their things ready for the licensing exam. Izuku was with Kota in one of the training rooms having a training session until they were interrupted when Mandalay and Uraraka came to collect them.

Mandalay: “alright sorry for cutting things short but kota has to start his school work”

Uraraka: “and besides we have to meet up with Mr Aizawa and the rest of the class at the bus”