Shock

The next day Eri wakes up she gets out of bed grabbing her batman plush taking an excited look at a steel case before leaving her room with Ace she immediately goes to Izuku and Uraraka room only to find it empty confused she went down to the common room finding several members of the class with sad looks on there faces. She notices the front door open without being noticed. She walked outside with Ace seeing Izuku and Uraraka placing boxes in his care. She walked up to them still hugging her plush confused about what was happening.

Eri: “Are we going somewhere?”

As soon as they heard her Izuku places the last box in the boot shutting it before bringing his attention to Eri

Izuku: “Eri you and your mom aren't going anywhere…but i am”

Eri: “why?”

Izuku: “because i have to i'm not allowed go to school here anymore”

Eri: “so your leaving me and mam”

Izuku: “there’s more to it then that”

Eri: “your leaving me and mam”

Izuku: “Eri if you just let me explain~”

Eri: “NO!! YOUR LEAVING US I HATE YOU!!”

As Izuku was in a moment of shock hearing her Eri throw her plush to the ground before running, Izuku tried to call for her to stop only for her to run into the dorm leaving him Uraraka and Ace outside. Uraraka placed her and on his shoulder trying to comfort him

Uraraka: “s-she didn’t mean that she’s just upset”

Izuku: “i can’t blame her this is my fault it’s my actions my decisions that got me kicked out she has every right to hate me”

Uraraka: “she doesn't hate you she just got a bit emotional i’ll try and talk to her when she calmed down a bit”

Izuku: “ok i should go before the teaches drag me out”

Uraraka: “i’ll call you after i’ve talked to her”

Izuku: “thanks…love you”

Uraraka: “love you too”

He starts heading to the driver side door only for Ace to follow him

Izuku: “Ace no your not coming with”

Ace barks as if in protest. Izuku kneels down getting to pet him

Izuku: “i need you to be a good boy and stay here with Eri and Ochaco ok”

Ace jumps up, knocking Izuku to the ground before he starts liking him. After a few licks Ace backs up before heading into the dorm. Uraraka smiles before picking up Eri’s plush and heading into the dorm herself. Izuku gets up,before getting in his car and leaves Ua heading to his apartment. Once he arrived he spent several minutes moving his stuff back into his apartment once he was done he headed to the batcave he walked in not finding Bruce there.

Izuku: (he can actually leave the cave)

Once he sat at the computer he sees a message to him from bruce

Bruce: “Barbra had some information for me there’s a new training program set up i’ll test your progress once im back”

Izuku got up and headed to change into his suit once he changed there was a bright green flash. He looked round the corner, finding a teen in a hero suit standing there.

Batman: (why’s this guy dressed like static?...doesn't matter anyway whoever he is he’s not leaving without a fight)

Quickly Izuku threw a batarang at the teens feet startling him