A Gift

The next day since Kota had made his first appearance as Robin, the class were currently standing round in the classroom. Both Izuku and Uraraka were in the corner of the room talking quietly enough as to not get haired or attract too much attention as they were talking.

Uraraka: "so do you have the tickets for tonight"

Izuku: "yeah i got"

Uraraka: "i hope he likes them they were hard to get"

Izuku: "it's still a shame we could only get two tickets i think you and kota would like the show"

Uraraka: "i imagine he would be disappointed he couldn't go so i'm planning to take him out on parole with me tonight that might cheer him up a bit"

As their conversation kept going Izuku noticed something was wrong with Uraraka like something was bugging her

Izuku: "Ocha what's wrong"

Uraraka: "nothing everythings fine"

Izuku: "are we seriously going to do this"

Uraraka: "do what?"

Izuku: "one of us asks the other what's wrong they say nothing the other don't accept that answer so we go back and forth until one of us ever brakes or gives up"

Uraraka: "and never of us are known for giving up"

Izuku: "so the question is do you want to tell me now or in a couple hours"

Uraraka proceeds to tell him everything that happened the previous night with katsumi as she finished telling him what happened she could see look of pure rage on his face he was about to storm off towards Katsumi until Uraraka grabbed his arm stopping him before he could get close to her

Izuku: "Ochaco what are you doing let me go"

Uraraka: "not until you calm down"

Izuku: "i am"

Uraraka: "really so you weren't about to storm off and start yelling at Katsumi"

Izuku: "..."

Uraraka: "that's what i thought so i'm going to let you go and your not going to start a fight"

She released him from her grip

Izuku: "so what she should get away with insulting you like that"

Uraraka: "it's alright"

Izuku: "no it's not no matter how she feels it doesn't give her the right to talk to you like that"

Uraraka: "i know it doesn't but i get it"

Izuku: "what do you mean?"

Uraraka: "if i was in her position watching you...the man i love with someone else i don't think i could act calme round them i don't think i would try and hurt them or anything but i would be lying if i said i wouldn't resent them"

Izuku: "well i pretty sure you don't have to worry about there being anyone else"

Uraraka: "that's good to know but i think she needs some sort of closure or she might keep acting like this"

Izuku: "i'll try and talk to her at some point for now though we should get to the bus before Aizawa decides to leave without us"

Uraraka smiles at him as the class were silenced when the door to the room started opening. As Aizawa opens the door as he looks round the room he sees everyone in their seats waiting patiently for Aizawa to speak.

Aizawa: "morning now that everyone is quiet i'll talk to you all about work studies now usually you wouldn't have to worry about them until your in your third year but with the escalation in villain activity the hero commission and U.A have decided to let first years participate to help talk about this in more details we'll have people who have experienced it first hand"