Spliced

Izuku was in the batcave repairing the batsuit while he and Uraraka listened to Bruce tell them one of his missions as batman.  

Uraraka: “So then what did you do?”

Bruce: “well then i…what does it matter it was a long time ago a very long time ago”

Izuku: “don't want to talk about it”

Bruce: “in case two haven't noticed we still have a lot of damage to repair”

Izuku: “Come on finish the story, how'd you know robin would get there to help you?”

Bruce: “i didn't”

Uraraka: “then if it wasn't for robin you would have walked into a trap with no way out”

Bruce: “sometimes you have to”

Uraraka glanced at Izuku before looking at the suitcases she was about to speak only for her phone to go off. She pulled out her phone to see a message from mina after reading the message she looked back toward them.

Uraraka: “Is it ok if I put the new’s on the computer?”

Bruce: “go ahead”

She walked up to the computer and pulled up the new’s while Bruce and Izuku continued  repairing the suit. As they continued repairing the suit they were listening to the news until they heard Power's voice. This instantly caught both Bruce and Izuku’s attention as they both headed towards the computer. They saw power standing outside of the main wayne-powers building. With another man standing a little bit behind him.

Power’s: “due to the events a couple hours ago the people of wayne-power’s feel that the youth of today may be feeling stressed and in need of change and to showcase this change may i introduce Dr Abel Cuvier”

Powers walked to the side as Cuvier walked up to the podium.

Cuvier: “we call it splicing a new high-tech this process consists on combining animal DNA with human DNA with this process you will be able to change your appearance to have more animalistic features such as cat eyes, shark teeth, leopard spots o...

Cuvier: “we call it splicing a new high-tech this process consists on combining animal DNA with human DNA with this process you will be able to change your appearance to have more animalistic features such as cat eyes, shark teeth, leopard spots or even…bat wings”

Immediately after Cuvier finished speaking the press started asking questions one after another Cuvier pointed at a random reporter causing the rest of the reporters to stop speaking allowing the reporter to speak.

Reporter: “if i may ask this process sounds risky how safe is this”

Powers: “i can assure all of you that this process is safe reversible it is as dangerous as getting a tattoo but to ease your concern i tell you to look no further than me i was the first test subject as you can see i am perfectly fine

Powers walks up to the podium now wearing sunglasses

Powers: “unfortunately me and Dr Cuvier have some business to discus”