Rescue Mission

It's been a day since the events of training camp. Izuku was forced to stay in the hospital one night so they could make sure he was ok. The next day Izuku was sitting up on the bed and his attention was caught by some talking outside the door. This was until the door to the room opened revealing Shoto poking his head through the door.

Shoto: “Oh Izuku you're awake”

Izuku: “yeah”

Before Shoto could say anything else he was pushed out the way as Uraraka barged past him and into the room carrying a duffle bag

Uraraka: “IZU!!!”

She immediately ran up to him and pulled him into a quick hug which he returned after a couple of seconds they separated. Uraraka sat next to him on the bed, dropping the duffle bag next to the bed as the rest of the class came in.

Izuku: “hey guy’s is everybody alright”

Lida: “yeah we’re fine Jiro and Hagakura are still recovering from the gas but they should be fine and Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is still hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday”

Izuku looks round the room at everybody their before realizing katsuki was missing

Izuku: “hey where's katsuki”

Shoto: “i'm sorry to say this but your sister was~”

Izuku: “taken by the villains yeah i know”

Uraraka: “well bakugo tuck Izumi's abduction harder than anybody else he's somewhere trying to get his head straight”

The class sat and talked for a while till the class decided to leave, only leaving Izuku and Uraraka in the room. After the class left Izuku immediately starts trying to get out of bed as quick as possible only for Uraraka to try and slow him down

Uraraka: “Izu slow down for a sec”

Izuku: “i have to get back to the cave”

Uraraka: “yeah i know but you might need these”

She hands him the duffle bag when he opens it he saw some of his cloths

Uraraka: “i figured you would want to get out of here as soon as you could”

Izuku: “i’ll meet you outside”

She gives him a thumbs up before leaving him to change. After a couple of minutes izuku leaves the room and meets up with Uraraka outside the room. They both start making their way out of the hospital until they hear momo’s voice coming from a nearby room. They both head over to the door and look into the room to find momo talking to all might and detective Tsukauchi.

Momo: “i managed to attach a tracking device to one of the villains”

She holds up a small device

Momo: “when the device is activated it will seek out and connect to the tracker and receive the trackers location pleasure use this in your investigation”

She hands the device to all might 

All might: “thank you young Yaoyorozu this will help us immensely

Momo: “i just wish i could do more especially with a classmate in danger”

All might: “please don't worry just leave the rest to us

After hearing all this Izuku and Uraraka quickly leave before they could be noticed and make their way out of the hospital. Before they could get any further they were stopped by Aizawa calling to them. When they looked towards him they saw him leaning against Izuku’s car.