Against the odds part 1

Izuku is currently driving through the city in the batmobile on patrol while talking to bruce 

Batman: “i’ve been looking into the students aizawa and nezu told me to for 6 days and nothing they go to class and then the dorms”

Bruce com: “so you’ve got nothing”

Batman: “no anything on your end”

Bruce com: “nothing solid just rumors about a new drug”

Batman: “that it”

Bruce com: “afraid so”

Izuku just signed before the computer noterfise bruce about a robbery

Batman: “whats up”

Bruce com: “the new sky cam has picked up some late shoppers at vid-city”

Batman: “i’m on it”

Izuku turns towards the direction of vid-city when he gets over it he drops out of the batmobile and glides down to the roof of the shop where he entered the vent. In the shop there was a group of 4 teenages wearing skee masks smashing display cases and taking everything inside them and stuffing them into duffel bags.

Teen 1: “are you sure we're not going to get caught”

Teen 3: “stop worrying we just have to sell the tech”

Teen 2: “then we'll have enough to buy a crate of slappers well breeze through the sports festival”

While the three were talking the last of the group walked up to a wall of monitors and tvs. As soon as he got close to them it started showing him on  the screens. When he noticed he was now being projected on the screens he turned to them and got their attention. 

Teen 4: “hey guys look i'm on the big screen”

Before he could say anything else Izuku drops from the vents and sweeps his legs causing him to fall back over

Batman: “over 500 channels but still nothing good on”

Teen 1: “RUN!!”

The group all start running for the door, only Izuku throws a batarang at the door making them back away. One of the group turns and tries to take a swing at him only for Izuku to catch his arm and flip him onto the floor. Immediately two more of the group ran at him.

Teen 2: “we can take him”  

Teen 4: “yeah”

When they got close to him one of them tried to punch him in the face only for Izuku to side step it before hitting him in the back causing him to face plant the floor. Izuku quickly spins and kicks the other teen’s in the stomach before uppercutting him to the ground. While this was happening the one teen that didn’t try to attack Izuku pulled three patches out his pocket and slapped it on his skin. As soon as the patch made contact with the skin his veins started pulsating and his mussels started growing a little bit.

Batman: “it’s over”

As Izuku walks up to him he yells no before punching Izuku across the room. Izuku quickly gets up and punches him several times for it to do nothing as the teen backhanded him causing him to fly into a display smashing it. The rest of the group made a run for it as the teen grabbed Izuku from the display and held him above his head acting quick Izuku grabbed one of the patches before the teen slammed his ribs over his knee before Izuku was thrown through the wall causing him to be buried in rubble. After a few seconds Izuku climbed out of the pile of rubble only to look through the hole in the wall to see the group was gone. Izuku makes his way back to the batmobile holding his ribs. As soon as he made his way into the batmobile he placed it on autopilot heading back to the batcave before slouching in pain. He then tells the batmobile to contact aizawa.