Breaking Ice

Izuku was running alone across the rooftop of the docks as he runs through the snowy night he talks to Bruce

Batman: “how did you get this lead again?”

Bruce com: “i planted a listening device in power’s office apparently there planning to dumping toxic waste into the sea”

Batman: “do they really think there not going to get caught”

Bruce com: “apparently not you sure you don’t need back up”

Batman: “there really isn't anyone to call mandalay took Kota to see the rest of the other wild wild pussycats and Ochaco tuck Eri to stay at her parents for a couple nights so your just stuck with me for the next few days i still have to find present for everyone being Batman and learning the company kinda takes up all my time”

Bruce com: “what for?”

Batman: “the holidays you know christmas”

Bruce com: “i haven celebrated it for a few years now”

Batman: “we’ll the next few days are going to be hectic the class want me Uraraka and Eri go to there class party”

Bruce com: “your still in contact with your former class”

Batman: “yeah i'm still in the group chat and we meet up from time to time they want to find a way to get me back in the heroes cours though i’ve heard they've already replaced me everway i’ve been thinking…”

Bruce com: “thinking about what?”

Batman: “i'm beginning to think i can do more good the way you did it things”

Bruce com: “like how i did things?”

Batman: “you know a philanthropist, and industrialist by day and batman by night saving lives during the night and making them better during the day”

Bruce com: “your forgetting the playboy part”

Batman: “i think i’ll stick to more of a family man that and i’m a little afraid Ochaco might try and kill me”

Bruce com: “she most likely would”

Batman: “speaking of family me and Ochaco are planning to get our families together and have a little party round one our homes most likely mine you could come if you want”

Bruce com: “im fine i’ll let it just be family”

Before Izuku could say anything he started getting close

Batman: “im approaching the location now”

As he runs across the rooftop he slides across the snow managing to stop near the edge. As he looks down he spots three men taking several barrels out of a truck handing them to two men on a boat. Izuku jumps off the building gliding down to one of the men as he gets close he kicks the man to the ground before anyone could do anything Izuku punches the man knocking him out before rising to his feet. Immediately two men ran at him with little effort. Izuku threw two electric batarangs at them, electrocuting them until they passed out. Within a second Izuku ran up to another man punching him in the stomach causing him to curl over in pain. Izuku grabs the man, throwing him into the other, sending them both to the ground before they could get up. Izuku throws an ice grenade, freezing the two men to the ground. Once he finished dealing with the five men he started searching the men trying to find a way to like it to powers as he searches one of the men he found their phone searching through it they found a contact called boss he immediately phones it.

With powers

He was in the middle of a meeting as he was sitting there he had sunglasses and gloves on as he looked at the four people in front of them they whispered between themselves before giving their attention back to him.