Uncaged

This day started off like any other with Izuku asleep in his bed. this was until a loud commotion was heard from down stairs. Izuku opened his eyes when he heard the noise and glanced at his calendar only to sigh before getting ready for the day. as Izuku walked down the stairs ready to head to the batcave until.

Izumi: "Hey Izuku aren't you excited for tonight!!"

Izuku looks at her like she was crazy

Izuku: "why would i"

Izumi: "it's going to be a big party a lot of people will be there"

Izuku just picks up an apple before eating it

Izuku: "like who?"

Izumi: "well there will be our friends some people that mom and dad know i think they will be bringing their kids with them"

Izuku: "your friend's not mine"

After saying this Izuku walks out of the house. leaving Izumi to stand there with a sad expression 

Izumi: (did we go to far with how we treated him)

Inko: "are you ok sweetheart" 

Izumi: "yeah...yeah mom im fine"

Inko: "if you're sure when why don't you go and have fun with your friends we'll handle everything"

Izumi: "yeah sure see you tonight"

with Izuku walking towards the penthouse when he hears something in an alleyway. hearing this he walks towards the sound. when he got closer a Great Dane ran out of the shadows hitting him to the ground. The dog growled as it took a step back ready to attack Izuku if he needed to. Izuku slowly got up from the ground. the dog barked trying to scare him away from itself.

Izuku: "h-hey it's ok buddy i'm not going to hurt you"

After saying this he reached out to pet the dog only for it to swipe at him. Izuku backed up and the dog was about to run at him only to be hit by something making it collapse. seeing this Izuku moves over to check on the dog to see a tranq dart. before he could do anything two men came up to him.

man 1: "you should go kid before this hell hound wakes up"

Izuku: "will he be ok"

man 2: "yeah don't worry it'll be fine here take this"

The man hands a card to Izuku before the other man picks up the dog and puts him in a van before he could close the door Izuku looked at the dog to see an expression that he could only describe as scared. he looked at the card which had three letters on it s.p.s.

Izuku: "what does s.p.s stand for?"

man 1: " it means stray protection services we help muts like this go to a better place"

Izuku: "what do you mean by that?"

Before he could get an answer the two men got in the van and drove off leaving him with an unsettled feeling. He brushed this off before pocketing the card and walking off to the penthouse.

When Izuku reaches the batcave

As he walks into the cave Bruce looks at him with a little surprise seeing him already suited up and training.

bruce: "problems at home"

Izuku: "nothing out of the ordinary"

Bruce just looks at him before going to the computer. while Bruce was doing this Izuku kept training during this what happened with the two men and the dog kept bugging him.