Moving Day

Izuku is currently sitting on his couch watching telly with Ace until there was a repetitive knock at his door that caused him and ace to look at the door before looking at each other. Izuku got up from the couch and headed towards the door. As he opened the door he saw two people that he wasn't expecting to see at his front door in the middle of the afternoon. As he stood there looking at Aizawa, Toshi.

Izuku: “hi what are you two doing here”

Aizawa: “we need to talk about some changes that will be happening when you get back to school”

Izuku: “oh come in then”

They both enter the penthouse and walk to the living room and sat on the opposite couch to Izuku

Izuku: “so what do you need to tell me”

Aizawa: “were requiring that every student move into ua’s new dorm’s for there protection”

Izuku: “so is that everything you needed to tell me or is there something else”

Toshi: “actually there is after everybody has moved into the dorms the sports festival will take place the week after”

Izuku: “is that it”

Aizawa: “yeah pretty much since we don’t have anything else to talk about we will make our leave”

After saying this, Aizawa gets up from the couch and heads to the door. However, Toshi stayed on the couch.

Izuku: “is there a reason your still here”

Toshi: “i just need to clear some things up”

Izuku just sighs before slouching barely

Aizawa: “we should go no need to waste his time more than we have”

Toshi: “no i need to talk to him”

Before Aizawa could speak Izuku interrupted him 

Izuku: “it's fine Aizawa if it gets him to leave”

Aizawa just shrugs before walking out of the penthouse as soon as he does Izuku gives a serious look.

Izuku: “what do you want?”

Toshi: “i want to apologize for how me and your mom treated you for the past few years and i want to help you“

Izuku: “how could you help me”

Toshi: “i could train you like i'm doing with Izumi”

While Toshi was talking Izuku just gets more and more irritated

Toshi: “just think of it you and Izumi a brother and sister hero duo you both would be unstoppable no villain would be able to stop both of yo~”

In a aggressive tone Izuku interrupts him

Izuku: “stop just stop i don’t need or want your help im doing just fine on my own and no way in hell will i ever be a hero duo with Izumi”

Hearing this made Toshi hang his head

Izuku: “now that you have wasted my time enough get out of my home”

Toshi slowly gets off the couch and heads to the door before he opens the door he looks back to Izuku

Toshi: “Izuku i know we failed you we just want a chance to make things better”

Izuku didn’t bother to respond

Toshi: “if you ever want to give us a chance you can join us for dinner some time you are always welcome and i know your mom and sister would love to have you there”