Pain from the past

Bruce and Izuku were sitting in the limo in pure silence as they drove to the location Talia told them to meet. As Izuku looked out of the window he started thinking about what's about to happen especially after Bruce takes the dip in the Lazarus pit. This went on until the limo pulled up to a private runway where they saw Talia standing in front of a private jet.

Izuku: "Are you sure about going through with this?"

Bruce gives a look almost reconsidering what he's about to do before getting out of the limo and heading over to the jet. Izuku watches as Bruce and Talia head into the jet; he lets out a quick sigh before getting out of the limo and joining them in the jet.

After a while

The three of them were sitting in the jet nearing their destination

Talia: "the pilot says we will be landing shortly"

She takes a sip of her drink as she looks towards Bruce and Izuku she notices how quiet they have been through the flight

Talia: "you both have been quite quiet"

Bruce: "i'm starting to have second thoughts"

Talia: "i understand your reluctance you more than most have seen the affect the pit had on my father but i assure you the process is much safer"

Bruce: "it's not that i'm just wondering if i have the right to do this at all"

Talia lightly grabbed his hand

Talia: "after everything you've done everything you've sacrifice for people you didn't even know and asked for nothing in return who else deserves this opportunity more than you"

Bruce didn't say anything and just looked down slightly thinking about everything that was about to happen

Talia: "and i know whats on you mind Izuku your worried that when Bruce becomes young he'll want to become batman again"

Izuku: "im telling you now there's no way i'm stopping without a fight"

Talia: "there'll be no need to for that bruce's late night's are over im hoping to keep him close by me"

She places her hand on Bruce's cheek as Izuku looks on, still skeptical that something wasn't right with the situation.

A couple minutes later

They had landed and made their way to a fancy looking castle stationed at the edge of a cliff. Izuku was standing in one of the main rooms looking at a portrait of Ra's al Ghul. all his attention was on the portrait he had a slight look of almost sustain on his face. Unbeknownst to Izuku Talia walked into the room

Talia: "bruce is ready to start the process"

Izuku didn't respond as he kept looking at the portrait she walked up to him

Talia: "izuku?"

Izuku: "sorry just got caught up looking at old Ra's here"

Talia: "Ra's al Ghul was a man of many contrasts, leader, environmentalist..."

Izuku: "villain, psychopath"

As soon he said this talia looks at him with a stern look on her face

Izuku: "sorry"

Talia: "it's fine i guess to the outside world that's how he would be seen but i believe there are more to him than that"

Izuku: "but i guess every child thinks the world of their parents"

Talia: "Do you?"

Izuku: "i well...they weren't the best there trying to make amends for what they did or didn't do or at least that's what they believe"