Chapter 1..♡

(Alex's P.O.V)

I sprayed some perfume on myself before I got out of the car. Was this a stupid mistake? My phone buzzed. It was the girls. Putting my phone on silent, I knocked on. He then opened the door. Oh god. My stomach felt like a washing machine. "Hi." I stepped inside. It felt weird. It had been at least 7 months. "Do you want a drink?" Chris went to the kitchen. Walking through our house felt somewhat normal. "Yes please." Sitting at the table, I took my shoes off. He poured two glasses of water. He still looked handsome. "How are the boys?" Sipping my water, I said that they were good. "I've just come to talk. We've got things to discuss." He said that he was attending his group. "I've been sober for at least 5 days now." I was proud of him for that. "I'm happy to hear that." I felt so nervous.

"The thing is Chris, I still deeply love you." His eyes watered. "You were my world for so long." He gazed at me. "You are still my world Alex. I still love you too. You and I were really, really good before." Playing with my fingers, I looked at my shoes. "But, I'm scared of your behaviour. I still feel that same feeling for you though.' Chris reached for my hand.

"I'm still the same guy that you met in the coffee shop." Crying a little bit, I went to put my glass in the sink. "I've been talking to my sponsor and therapist a lot. I shouldn't of hurt you like that. I shouldn't of left a bruise on you." He was being candid with me. Sitting back down, he edged closer towards me. "I've missed you. I've missed holding you. Kissing you." He kissed me. I kissed him back. His touch felt great. His hand then touched mine. "We shouldn't.." Chris said that we still have feelings for one another. "We don't have to if you don't want to." I stroked his cheek. He kissed my hand as it laid on his cheek.

"No. I want to.'

"Chris.." As he kissed my neck, I felt my hands sweat. I loved his touch though. Placing my bag on the stairs, I unbuttoned his shirt. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He then got protection.

He continued to stroke his hands through my hair and he just took really good care of me. "Babe.. just go a bit slower.." His lips touched my chest. As he pleasured me, I gazed at him.

'You're still so beautiful.' I leaned in, kissing his neck. "Thanks.' Placing my hand in his hair, I gave him what he craved for.. "Alex, babe.." I relaxed. He was still really good. Laying beside him, he kissed my forehead. "Did we really just do that?' I looked at him. "Yes we did.' My phone then went off. It was Nina and Pheobe..

Pheobe:

Hey Alex! Are you ok at your Mom's? We're concerned. Xx

I couldn't lie to my friends..

Nina:

I hope that you're ok. We are all here for you x

Sitting up, I wrapped the duvet around my body. "Who's texted you?' I felt his lips on my cheek.

"Some of the girls. I'll be back in a minute." Putting on a nightshirt, I went into the bathroom. Ringing Olivia, she picked up. "Hi. Sorry if I've woken you up." Liv said it was fine. "Are you ok?" I took a deep breath. "Yes I'm fine.' She asked if I was at home. "Not excatly.. I came to see Chris." Liv gasped. "Did something happen?' I confessed. "Yes. I may have hooked back up with him.' Liv was shocked, but she understood. 'Nina and Pheobe have texted me.' Olivia said that she wanted to know everything.

"We talked. He was telling me how sorry he is. He's  going back to his group and he's also been talking to his therapist. It was a moment of weakness. God! I feel so stupid.' Liv ressaured me. "You have children together. It is difficult. Have you got it out of your system?" I giggled. "No.' Liv said that she was pleased for me. "If that's what you needed to do, then that's good. We can all tell that you still love him.' I thanked her. "Thankyou for not judging me."

"That's ok. Just be careful." After talking to her, I washed my face. Looking in the mirror, I heard my phone. It was my mom. Not picking up, I went back into the bedroom. Chris gazed at me. "I love it when you're here.' I smiled. "I like being here too.' 

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Sitting up, I heard the girls talking. Ariel had been sober for about 8 months now. She was still attending therapy and she was so focused on school. Paige was focusing on cheerleading and she was such a great person. Caleb was only 13 but he was growing up. "Morning babe.' Elliot was preparing for his new job and he was like a different person. Litreally, like he has a beard and everything.. it was hot though. He nuzzled his neck into mine. Laying kisses on me. 'You're still cute so many years later Benson.' I blushed. "You're still sexy Stabler.' All the kids were relaxing as we were having time together. "Can you believe how much the kids have grown. I miss my little 7 year old.' Elliot wrapped his arm around me. "I know. She's now grown into this amazing young lady.' Looking at the time, I yawned. "We had better get some sleep. We have work and the kids have school tomorrow. I love you.' He kissed me. "I love you too.'

Author's Note:

Here is the first chapter. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about it. Xx

Lauren♡