Chapter 25♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

I was preparing my stuff for going back to work on Monday when I heard my daughter. She had been crying lots lately and she still hadn't spoken to Olivia. Knocking on her bedroom door, I didn't hear anything. "Ari.. is everything okay in there?" The cries continued.. "No. Not really." I reassured her that I was here if she needed to talk. "Thanks. Thankyou for giving me space." Leaving her to it, I heard a knock on our bedroom door. It was Paige. "Hi Dad." She walked over to me. Giving me a hug. "Hey sweetheart.' She asked if we could go out for ice cream. "Now?" She said yes. "I'd like some father bonding time." I laughed. She was sweet. "Alright. Let me finish this off." As she went to get her shoes on, I zipped up my bag.

Heading downstairs, I got my shoes. Seeing Olivia sat with Caleb, she turned around. "Hey." I kissed her. "Hey beautiful." She then asked if Ariel was okay. "She's a bit emotional." Liv asked me why. "I'm not sure. I reassured her. Gave her some space." Saying that she'd check up on her, I saw Caleb staring in space. Hearing Paige, she put her jacket on. "Ready?" I said yes. "Let's go." Liv waved bye. Paige then updated me on most things..

"Well me, Cece, Bea and Izzy are gearing up for more cheer practices." As I drove, she told me more. "We have so much fun Dad. It's just good to spend time with them." As we reached the ice cream parlour, I parked up the car. Getting out, Paige went up to the counter. "I'd love chocolate ice cream please Dad." As I brought that, I chose to have vanilla ice cream. When we got that, we went to find a table. "How's school?' I said it was great. "It's always fun. Mr Pickering is nice. His lesson is alright." Eating my ice cream, we spoke about the wedding. "Me and your mom have set a date. "It'll be the 21st of October." I smiled. "That's amazing." I then said that I was taking their mom out tomorrow. "Just one little date before I go back to work." Dad then asked me if any guys had been talking to me at school. "Not really. You do know that me and Jayden are just mates right?" He nodded. "You've known him since you were seven years old.' I nodded. 'He's really kind. And he's funny.' I laughed. 'Dad!' She ate her ice cream. 'I'll stop talking..' As we spoke about the wedding, Paige talked about how much Liv has planned. 'She's excited to get married. I'm just happy that she's happy." I agreed.

After our ice cream date, he placed his arm around my shoulder. "I cannot wait for our family vacation. It's gonna be so fun." I agreed. "It'll be nice to just relax with everyone.' On the way home, I heard my phone. It was mom. 'Hi Mom. Are you okay?' She said yes. 'Would you like me to bring anything tomorrow for dinner?' I told her. 'Just some drinks please. The kids are looking forward to seeing you and their uncle." Paige then said hi. "Hey Gran." She said hi back.

"How's school and cheer squad?' She spoke to her for a bit. "It's great. I love English. I spend time with my friends and just have fun." Her gran spoke to her a bit more as I parked up. "That's really good sweetie. I'm proud. See you tomorrow. I love you." She said that she loved her too.

As she headed indoors, Mom asked about work. "It's great. Yes Mom. I'm okay. The team are great." She asked me if I was arriving home every night. "Yes I am." Saying bye, I went inside. My gorgeous fiancée was sat at the table. She looked exhausted. Walking over to her, I started to massage her shoulders..

"Hello handsome.." I kissed her. "Hey." As she closed her eyes, she asked me how my dad daughter time went. "It was lovely. Paige is growing up. Then, I have to head back tomorrow.' Asking how Caleb was, Liv was honest. 'He's not great. I'm taking him to see Dr Lindstrom tomorrow.' Hugging her, I told her to send me any other wedding ideas that she had. 'I can check them out when I am at the apartment that I'm staying in.' I looked at him.

"I love you so much Elliot." I said that I loved her too.

(Caleb's P.O.V)

Me and Mom spoke. I didn't really like the idea of seeing a therapist. Looking at my cut, it had scarred quite badly. Sitting up in bed, I heard a knock. "It's me." I told Ariel to come in. "Hey sis." She sat on my bed. Giving me a hug. "Hey baby bro." I smiled weakly.. "You will get better. When I was going through my bad times, I constantly thought that my life was just awful. Then, I met Mom. Even though my relationship with Dad was strained, I learnt how to deal with those thoughts of uncertainty." I asked her what it is best for me to do. "Talk to Dr Lindstrom. It's better to just get everything out." I thanked her. "You're a good sister. How are things with Jason?'

She said that things were great. "He's amazing. He's thinking of hosting a date night for our anniversary this weekend." I said that was nice. We spoke about the wedding. "Dad said that once he's finished work and he has time, we'll go and look for suits with our uncles." I smiled. "You guys are gonna look so handsome." I thanked her. "That's okay. See you in the morning." Heading to sleep, I clasped my hands.. Tossing and turning, I felt sweat cover my hands.

What if I wouldn't be able to open up? What if the bullying continued?

Laying awake, I just stared at my bedroom ceiling. Why did I even have to go to therapy anyway? Mom didn't have to find out. I could of just kept the bullying a secret. I didn't fancy talking about it. Getting up, I saw my skateboard in the corner of my bedroom. Checking the time, I put my hoodie on. Getting my backpack, I placed my phone in there. Checking to see if there was any noise, I heard a door open. 'Sweetie, are you okay?' Shutting my window slowly, I said yes. 'Can I come in please?' Saying yes, I jumped back into bed. 'Hey.' She sat on my bed. 'I'm worried about you.' She saw my scar. 'I'm okay Mom.' As she touched my cheek, I cried. 'What if I don't stop harming?' Mom reassured me. 'I'm going to talk to one of your tutors about it okay? Once you decide to see someone, things will get better.' I looked at her. 'Come here.' She hugged me. 'I love you baby.' She kissed my the top of my head. 'I love you too Mom.' As she left my bedroom, I tried to head back to sleep. I trusted Mom.

Hearing my phone, I saw a text. It was from Rio.

Hey. I was just checking in. I hope that you know that I'll always be there for you if you wanna talk. I'm your mate.

Texting him back, I went back to sleep. Checking the time, it was 5am. I was dying to have an energy drink, but now Mom and Dad knew that I was having them, it was harder. Having parents as cops sucks. Getting up, I headed downstairs, I went to get some water. Sitting on the couch, I closed my eyes. I wanted things to just end. I clenched my fists.. my instincts were telling me to harm again.. the urges were really strong. Getting a blanket, my eyes slowly closed.