Chapter 34♡

(Nina's P.O.V)

It was 5am. I was so nervous as it was my first day at the centre today. Simon's arm was wrapped around my waist. Looking at him, I smiled. Brushing my fingers through his hair, I heard him let out a little giggle. "Morning." He then placed his lips on my neck. Axel was also back at school today. Hearing him get up, Simon started tickling me.. "No.. No babe!!! Just 5 more minutes." I got up anyway. "I start my new job today handsome." He kissed me. Aww, he was so gentle. "You will be amazing. Me and my boy are so proud of you."

Sitting up, I brushed my  hair up  into a messy bun. Simon kissed my back. "Morning Mom! Morning Dad!" We said morning back. We wondered if he was nervous to head into school. He hadn't been for a while. The teachers understood though. Getting my clothes out, I asked my handsome man what outfit was best. 

(Nina's outfit for her first day!)

'This is what I'm thinking of wearing.' My man wolf whistled as Axel hopped in the shower. 'I like this one. It looks practical.' I agreed. Taking a pic of it and posting it in the girl's group chat, I got my stuff out. Simon then made the bed. 'I'm done now Mom!' Axel went into his bedroom. 'I'll head downstairs and make some breakfast.' He kissed my cheek. 'I love you. So much.' I said the same thing. I felt good about today. Hearing my phone, the girls had all messaged me. 

Olivia: 

I am wishing you so much luck. You are going to be amazing. Lots of love. xxx
I also love this outfit. It suits you.💛

Phoebe:

You are going to smash it girl! Me, Harper and Finn are wishing you so much luck!xx

I like this outfit. You should wear it.🌻

Alex:

I'm so proud of you too! I have court today so I'm going to be busy. x 

Faye: 

Good luck! You're going to be incredible. I'm proud of you. Xx

Getting in the shower, I took deep breaths. In terms of me and my mental health, I was feeling better. I was going to think about journaling. I still had a lot to deal with. Having a thirteen year old was lovely. My baby had grown up so much. Once I was dressed, I sorted out my hair and went downstairs. "Hey you two." Ax kissed my cheek. "See you later Mom. I've gotta go. Laters Dad!" Grinning, Simon kissed me. Getting his backpack, he got his bagel. "See you later gorgeous. I looove you. Good luck." I kissed him. "Miss you already!' I shouted. He then blew me a kiss.. 

As I got my breakfast and lunch and placed them in my bag, I went upstairs to get my engagement ring. Placing that on my finger, I saw a text from Mom and Dad.