Chapter 19♡

(Ria's P.O.V)

Looking at the time, I saw that Mom was asleep. The past few months had been really tough. Checking on my little sister, she was watching an episode of her favourite tv show. "Sienna? Are you okay?' She looked at me. A huge smile on her face. 'Yes. I'm fine. Is Mommy okay?' Sitting with her on her bed, I thought about how much Mom was going through...

"Ria.. I just can't do it. I miss him.' My father had left our mother and she was heartbroken. She'd not been out of bed for days.. "Shh, shh.. Mom. I'm here.' She cried. Dad and her were so in love once. How did it become so broken?

Flashback (Ria's Mum and her Dad)

(Anna's P.O.V)

"You're doing it again! You're gambling!" Walking up and down, I couldn't process what he was telling me.. 'I just can't help it." Huffing, I just stood where I was. "Well, you're going to loose me, Sienna and Ria if you continue." As I walked off, he took my hand. "Please.. Anna. I love you." Taking Sienna upstairs, I put a movie on for her. "Why is Mommy shouting?" I cuddled her. "She's okay.." As she watched the movie, I heard the noise. "Just go!"

End of flashback..

"Are you okay sweethearts?' Mom was making some coffee. "Yep. I'm fine." Sienna was playing with her dollhouse. "I'm good too Mommy!' My little sister was adorable. "What are you planning to do today?' Hearing my phone bleep, it was Jared.

Hi. I was just checking in with you. What are you up to tonight?😌

He was really sweet. Ariel and Jason could tell that we liked each other. Me and her were going to organise more things for the formal dance this tonight as I was going to spend the evening with her. Texting him back, Mom noticed me smiling. "It's so nice to see you smile Ria." I laughed. "Thanks Mom.' Heading over to the carpet, I sat with my little sister. "Mommy said that me and her could have a girly evening tonight. She might paint my nails if I'm good!' Kissing her forehead, she asked me if I could put an item of clothing on her doll. Doing that, I saw my phone flash. It was Ariel.

Are you ready for tonight bestie? Paige is so excited to see you!💕

Texting her back, I heard my sister giggling. "This button is missing sis."  Finding it for her, I handed it over. "Thankyou Ria.'

"That's okay." Heading upstairs, I replied to my bestie's text message.

I'm so ready! Do you have any other pictures of what the dance is going to look like? guess what?😌

....

Yes I do. I'm going for a blue moonlight theme. Let me send you some pictures.. ooo.. has Jared texted?!

She guessed things quickly! Getting some clothes out, I texted Jared back.

Thanks for checking in. I'm heading to Ariel's house to chill tonight. I'm helping her with things for the formal dance. I'm also good. How are you?

Looking through my wardrobe, I found a white jumper with some denim jeans. That would go well with my trainers. Switching on the shower, I heard my phone. It was Jared.

Ahhh. That sounds cool. I'm hanging with Jason tonight. We are just gonna play some basketball. I've been meaning to ask you something..

Focusing on sorting myself out, I heard sobbing noises. "Mommy.. Mommy.."

Wrapping the towel around myself, I saw Sienna with Mom. "I.. just need a moment. I'm okay sweetheart." Sienna looked emotional. "Come with me sis." As she sat down on my bed, she asked me if things were going to be okay. "Things are going to be fine. Pinky promise.' She linked her finger with mine.

(Jason's P.O.V)

Hanging with Jared, we continued to play a bit of basketball at the local court. "How's your mom getting on?" I looked at Jared. "Okay. It's been a difficult pregnancy for her. She just wants it to be over. But, I'm helping her." He said he was here for me. Scoring another one in the basket, I sat down. "So, you like Ria huh?' Jared laughed. "Is it that obvious?" I nodded. Getting some water out of my bag, I sipped a bit. "Yes it is. I notice it a lot. You blush and you can barely talk when you're around her.' Getting our sports bags, he shoved me playfully.

Getting the bus back to our houses, I gave him some advice. "Be honest with her. Girls love honesty.' He nodded. "Thanks J." As he got to his house, he said that he would text me. "See ya!'

As I looked out at the view on the way, I thought about my father..

"You can't keep them from me! I'm a part of their lives!" Blake burst into tears. 'Shh.. shhh.. baby bro. I'm here." Cuddling him, he looked at me. "Jason.. will be Mommy be okay?" I held him. "Yes. She will be.' Hearing the door slam, Mom raced upstairs. "I love you both. So much."

Getting off at my stop, I opened the door. "Hey Mom." Walking towards her, I kissed her cheek. "Hey honey. How was basketball with Jared?" Sipping my water, I went to make a sandwhich. "It was really good.' She yawned.

"Your little sister is very active. I need sleep." After I made my sandwhich, I sat down next to her. "That's cute. I still can't believe that you're having a little girl Mom." She smiled at me. "I have everything prepared. Her bedroom looks amazing." Taking her hand, I said that everything was going to be okay. "You're looking after me. I should be looking after you and your brother.' I asked how he was. "He's alright. He's doing well." Hearing the tv on, I gave mom a hug. "I'm gonna shower and then text Ariel." She asked me how things were going. "Things are great. She's perfect." Telling her things out the formal dance, Mom got excited! "We'll have to buy you a really nice suit sweetheart!" Blushing, I giggled.

Heading upstairs to shower, I thought about how well Ariel was doing. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend at the formal dance.♡

(Ria)