Chapter 3..♡

(Paige's P.O.V)

"Paige!" Cece ran up to me. Hugging me. "Hey bestie. How are you?' As we walked down the hall, my brother and sister said that they would see me at lunch. "Love you both.' They said it back. "I'm good thanks.' Cece then put her stuff in her locker. "We've got English this morning." Cece smiled. "Cool. Izzy said that she'd meet us in there.' As we went into our classroom, we said hi to our tutor. "Hi Miss Piper.' She said hi back. "Hi girls. Today we will be talking about hobbies and what else you'd like to do in class.' We both got our notebooks out. Jayden then walked in with a new guy. I'd seen him a few times around school..
"Paige? Hello?' I looked at her. "Yep. Notebook.' Cece giggled.

"So, what do you like to do Jayden?' He said that he liked basketball. "It's just cool. I love sports on tv too.' He wrote some things down. "Maybe you could write about your favourite player or something?" He said that sounded like a good idea. "Thanks Miss." As he wrote something down, Miss asked me what I enjoyed doing. "I love cheer squad and I love reading, spending time with my friends and family. Izzy then came in. Smiling at her, she smiled back. She sat next to Jayden. "That sounds lovely Paige.' Writing stuff down, I made my notebook all colourful. I loved writing. It was fun.

Once we had done that, Miss Piper asked us what we'd like to be. "I'd love to be invloved in like mentoring one day I think.' Thinking about what my older sister had been through, I thought about how much help she'd had. "That sounds really good Paige.'

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Sitting with Anna in her office, I got my notebook out. "So, how are you feeling this morning Ariel?' I was honest. "I feel really good this morning. It's nice that everything feels normal and calm for once.' Anna nodded. "That's really good. You said that you wrote some goals down for school. Would you like to tell me what they are?'

"My first goal is to continue being open with Jason.' Anna said that was good. "Did you spend some time with him?" I nodded. "Yes I did. I still have a slight bit of fear rushing through me sometimes.' Anna said that was normal. "What you've been through is very traumatic. You've had a lot to deal with.'  I agreed. "But I'm trying.' I told her my next goal. "My next goal is to organise the formal dance with my friends." Anna smiled. "That's exciting! It should be so much fun."

We spoke about how I felt about being at school now.. "I feel safe. I used to feel like coming here was forced. And i'm really grateful for our sessions." Anna said that she was here to help me. "Both Ms Verne and Mr Pickering have said that you're doing so well. They are really impressed that your grades are up and that your work is at a high standard.' I got a bit nervous. "Sorry..' I took a deep breath.. like we practised. "That's ok Ariel.' She looked at me. "You're safe here. Everything will be ok.' Looking at the time, Anna said that we should arrange another session soon. "Sounds great.' Anna said that she would let me know a date and time. "Thanks. See you soon.' Making my way to English, I knocked on the classroom door. "Morning Ariel." Ms Verne smiled at me. "Morning Miss.' Sitting down next to Ria, she asked how my session was.

"It went well thanks." Getting my pencil case, folder and notepad out, I looked up at the board.

"Morning class! Today, I'll be asking you about your favourite novels." Me and Ria looked at each other. "That sounds cool.' Jason had sports this morning along with Jared so we decided to meet them at lunch.

"My favourite novel is Everything Everything miss.' She wanted to know more about it. "It's about a girl who ends up falling ill and she stays indoors constantly, then a new guy moves in across the street in her neighbourhood and they become good friends, then they eventually start dating.' Ms Verne seemed impressed. "Ooo.. I might have to watch it.' We both giggled. As Ria spoke, I thought more about the formal dance. Me and Ria along with some other girls were really excited about it.

"Right class! Start packing up! We'll talk more next week!' As we headed out into the hallway, Ria asked me if we should spy on the guys in gym class. "Of course!" Running down to the gym, we looked through the door. I blushed a little bit as Jason continued to play basketball. 'He's so cute!' He looked at me through the glass. I waved at him. Ria was gazing at Jared. "He's really adorable.' Jared saw Ria and then she blushed. "Can't you two just get together already?" Ria giggled.

When they finished, we all headed to lunch together. "I fancy a meatball sub sandwhich." Jared said as we walked through to the canteen. "Nice bro.' Jason high fived him. I already had my packed lunch with me. "I'll get a salad.' Ria said.

Once we all got our lunch, we found a table. "So, are you ok babe?' Jason placed his arm around me. "I'm all good thankyou. How are you? How's your mom and Blake?'

He said that Blake was great. "He's 11 and he's just growing up so quickly. Mom is good too. It's not long until she has our sister now.' I cooed. "That's so cute.' Stealing one of his french fries, I placed it in my mouth!🤣 Jason kissed me.  "So, how's your campaign going?" Ria said that we still had a few bits to finish off, but apart from that, it seems to be going well." Jared said that they'd both be cheering us on in the crowd. I saw my brother and sister at the other table. "Hey you two." They asked how my morning had been. "It's been great thanks.' They both said hi to Jason, Jared and Ria. "How's your morning been?"

Caleb said his was alright. "I was with Rio and we were in Maths. It was a bit boring though.' I giggled. "We had Miss Piper. I was with my friends too.' Hearing their names, they looked around. "Paige!!' Cece smiled at me. "See you later sis. Love you." Caleb said the same as he went to find Rio. "See you at the gates sis. Love you lots."

Ria cooed. "You three are all so close. It's nice." I agreed. "It is." As we all continue to talk, we saw Charley across the room. "She's really annoying..' Looking at her, she looked straight at me.

"Just ignore her.' Jason squeezed my hand. After we had finished in the canteen, Jason told me how basketball was going. "It's going well. I love it." We walked down to the benches and sat down as Jared and Ria walked.

"How are your urges?' I said that I felt fine. "They are okay I guess." Jason looked at me. "Are you?.." I touched his shoulder. "No. I'm not. I'm just having like sleepless nights again. Mom and Dad obviously don't know that. I just try to sleep, but sometimes I can't.'

Jason hugged me. "Keep trying. I'm here for you.' I'm glad that he was. Asking him about how he was doing since everything happened with his father, he told me. "I'm just glad that me, Blake and my mom are safe. I never wanna see him again.'

'