Chapter 31♡

(Alex's P.O.V)

I was looking over my notes for tomorrow's court session when I heard the door. "Hey sweetheart. It's only me." My mom came through to the kitchen. Looking at her, I smiled. "Hey." She put down some bags. "I went to get some more bits and pieces." As she was putting them away, I looked at my notes.

Lorraine Coleman

34

Lorraine has been in prison for at least 7 years. She was in an abusive relationship. Her ex husband is called Colin. He was very controlling. They share a 6 year old daughter called Callie. She'd been living with her until the incident happened. She is currently living with her Grandma. Lorraine is currently undergoing pysch assessments before the court can decide wether she's mentally well.

Taking a break, I went to help Mom with dinner. "Where are the boys?" I said that they were out with friends. "Ahh. That's nice. How's Zack?" I sighed. "He's hurting Mom. He's emotional. Tyler is trying to help. He's a brilliant sibling." Mom cut up the vegetables and put them in a pot. Then, she placed it on the stove. "What meat should we have?" Looking in the fridge, I saw some chicken fillets. "We can have these." I prepped them. "How are you getting on with your notes?" I told her more.. "I'm getting on okay. I need to find out who her physcarisct is." Mom praised me. "You've been through too much and you're finally getting back to being happy." I hugged her. "Thankyou for always being there for me and the boys. They really do adore you." She kissed my forehead.

"You're my baby. I'll always protect you Alex. And those boys are my world." As we made cups of tea, I heard my phone. It was Zack.

"Hey sweetheart. Are you and your brother okay?" He said yes. "Are you enjoying yourselves?" Both of them.. especially Zack had been crushing on a friend of his.. it was so cute. "Well that's good. Would you like picking up?" He then said no. "Okay. Make sure you and your brother don't talk to any strangers. I love you both. See you soon." As I ended the call, I said to Mom that I was going to have a shower.

(Zack's P.O.V)

Me and Tyler were at our mate Dean's house. He was having a get together for his birthday. A girl called Beth was there. She was in our year at school. I liked her. She was sweet and considerate. Tyler tapped my shoulder. "Bro, you're staring." I blushed. "Thanks for informing me." Giggling, he asked me if I liked her. "I do.. but I'm scared to even talk to her." My brother then advised me. "Think about it this way. Just take things slow. Be her friend." As soon as he said that, she started walking over to us. "Hey guys."

She was beautiful. "Hey." My brother sat on the other side of me. "Hey. How are you guys?"

She was stunning. I couldn't get my words out. "We're good thanks Beth." I was blushing so badly... "Cool. Georgia and I were thinking of hanging out tomorrow. Did you two wanna join us?" Our mate Dean then yelled in my ear. "Dude!!" He laughed. "Come on and play some pool with me." I nudged my brother. "Come on Dean. I'll play a game with you." As my brother left us, I told Beth yes. "That would be awesome." She then went on to say that she'd not seen us lately. "We've missed you both at school. Is everything okay at home?" How could I answer that?

"Well, it's okay. My dad and mom are done." Beth said sorry. "You have nothing to be sorry for. People go through things. How are you feeling?' Looking outside, I was honest. 'Rubbish. It's just confusing.  Dad didn't have to leave us. We had a happy family. Our father is an alcoholic.' Beth gasped. 'Ahh Zack. I didn't know things had become so bad.' I laughed.. 'I'm okay about it. I just wanna move on. ' We spoke a bit more. 'We should hang out sometime." I agreed. "Here's my number." Beth put it in her phone. I turned around to see Dean and my brother smiling. "See you in a bit." As she left, the two of them headed over. "Duddde!"

"She likes you bro." I blushed. "What time is it?' She had lovely green eyes. 'It's 9pm.' Playing a game of pool, I was trying so hard to concentrate. 'Whoo!' I looked over at Beth. She was really sweet. "Dude.. your shot!" I looked at Dean. "Oh sorry."

As it got to 11pm, I texted Mom.

We are on our way home.

"So.. you and Beth?" My brother giggled. "We are just friends bro." He then said that how we were behaving didn't seem like it. As we got on the subway, we sat down. "Fine. I like her. But, I just wanna get to know her a bit more." Mom then texted back.

Ahhh okay. See you both soon. Remember that I have court tomorrow. Xxx

"Anyway Ty, how's school going for you?" He seemed okay about it. 'It's alright." Getting off at our stop, we went inside. "Hey Gran." She kissed our cheeks. "Hello you two. How was the party?' We looked at each other. "It was good." Gran was acting weird. As we went to have showers, Tyler asked me a question.

"When are you gonna ask Beth out?" I swatted him. "Shut up!" After we had our showers, we got dressed for bed. Chilling out, I saw the scar on my arm. Mom had booked my therapy appointment for tomorrow. I wasn't looking forward to it. "Hey you two." Mom stood by our bedroom door. "Hey." As she sat on a chair in the corner, we asked her how she was doing.

"I'm better. Day by day. It's taking time." She then asked if we wanted to have family time next week. "We could go for milkshakes and go and do an activity if you like?" We said that we'd think of some ideas. "That sounds good." She then asked how the party was. "It was fun. Zack was talking to Beth.." Mom then smiled. "Shut up. We are just friends.." Mom said that she could sense that something happened. "I think it's nice that you're friends with Beth sweetheart." Tyler then asked her about meeting someone..

"We'd love the next guy to be considerate Mom. You deserve that at least." She walked over to us. Giving us a big hug. "I love you too so much." We then said that we loved her too.

"Night." As she left our bedroom, we headed off to sleep.

(Alex's P.O.V)

Laying in bed, I just kept thinking.. I had been having nightmares and I just couldn't hold it together. I was going to book another appointment with Mel. Maybe I needed to write down how I felt? Tossing and turning, I heard my mom.. getting up, I found her sat outside. 'Hey Mom. Are you okay?' Sitting beside her, she looked at me. 'I would love for you to meet someone who is just kind and considerate.' I agreed with her. 'These last few months have been very hard. But going to therapy has helped. 'Do you feel like that everything you have been through will be too much for the next person that you meet?' Sitting with my hands clasped, I took a deep breath. 'I think so. I just want to shut everyone out. And that's including future guys.' Mom placed a hand on my back. 'All I would like you to know is that you are worthy of love. My grandsons are so settled now. They seem happier.' I agreed. 'I have to take Zack to his therapy appointment tomorrow. Hopefully he opens up.' Mom reassured me. 'He will.' I then kissed her cheek. 'See you in the morning.' 

(Nina's P.O.V)

I had my first day at the centre tomorrow and I felt really nervous. What if my experiences came back to haunt me? What if I became too scared? Simon then popped his head by our bedroom door. 'Hey gorgeous.' He waked towards me. 'What's up?' He hugged me. 'I'm just nervous for my first day at the centre tomorrow.' He then rubbed my shoulders.. 'You are going to smash it. Me and Ax are so proud of you.' I thanked him. 'That's okay. Is Axel okay?' Simon said yes.  'He's just watching tv.' I then moaned a bit as he got on with his massage. He then left kisses on my back. 

My whole body then felt so light.. 'Not yet baby..' I so wanted him right now.. 'Just 5 minutes?' He then took off my top and shut our bedroom door. 'We'll need protection..' 

As he pleasured and satisfied me, I gasped, relaxed and let my body react to him moving inside of me. 'Your'e.. so.. beautiful baby..' I kissed his neck. 'I love it when you do that.' I stroked his body part and he asked me to continue stroking.. 'Ahhh.. you're teasing me aren't you?' As my bra strap came down, he kissed my breasts. 'There are still scars on them..' Si kissed me. 'I still think that your'e amazing Nina.. let me take care of you.' I took a deep breath. 'I trust you.' 

The rest of our intimate time was incredible...