Chapter 6♡

(Nina's P.O.V)

It was so early. I was making sure that I had everything ready for my first day tomorrow. Axel was in his bedroom watching tv. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning.' His voice was so sultry and lovely.  I looked up at him. "Good morning to you too.' Kissing him, he kissed me back. "Are you all set for tomorrow?' I nodded. "Yes I am." Zipping up my bag, I sat with Simon for a bit. "I have so many ideas for the wedding.' He cuddled me. "I just wanna spend time with you and Axel.' Axel was now 13. Time had passed so quickly. Me and Simon had been together for at least 2 years now and we are engaged. He's a dream.

Luckily, no one has to wake me up. "I was going to head over to the park with Axel today and spend some time with him.' I smiled. "He would love that.' As I got up, I put my dressing gown on. Getting some clothes and underwear out, I went in the shower. Knocking on our son's bedroom door, I heard a groan. "Mom. It's so early!' I opened his door. Looking at him, I just took a deep breath. "I know baby. But, you have to get up and get dressed. It'll help you feel better." Opening his curtains, he winced at the sight of the sun outside. "I'd rather sleep all day.' Kissing his forehead, I hugged him. "I love you Ax. And anyway, your father wants to take you out today.' He looked up at me.

"Will I be okay?' Ever since Simon came into his life, he seemed so unsure about things. If he was going to stick around or not. "You will be fine baby. I've always got you." He then got up, made his bed and got his clothing out. "Do you like these Mom?" He had taken out some grey joggers, a t shirt with a shirt and his trainers. "Yep. These suit you.'

As I went in the shower, Simon asked me what I wanted for breakfast. "I'd love scrambled eggs please.' He kissed me. "Thanks handsome." Scrubbing my body, I smelt the strawberry senct on my arms.

I was going to marry Simon. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Once I was done, I wore something casual. Getting a text from Olivia, she was asking how her nephew was.

How is he doing?💕

Wrapping the towel around my body, Axel headed downstairs.

Drying my hair, I texted her back.

Axel is okay.. but I'm worried about him Liv. He asked me if he's going to be alright. Like, what does that even mean?

Sorting myself out, I creamed my body. Hearing my phone, it was Olivia.

Aw bless. He's trying to figure out how he can deal with having my brother in his life. That's all.

As I headed downstairs, my boys were eating. "Dad's scrambled eggs are good Mom.' I kissed his cheek. "That's nice.' Getting myself a plate, I dished some food up. "So, we are going to play soccer and then take a walk.' Axel said that sounded good. "Thanks for breakfast.' As he went upstairs, I sat down at the table. "So, I've been thinking about bridesmaid dresses and I love these.' He said that they were stunning.

"I really like the colour babe. The girls will look lovely and you will as well.' I showed him what I've chosen for the flowers.

(Amanda's P.O.V)

I was having a coffee with Carisi when my phone rang. "Hi. Yes, I'm Amanda Rollins. Yes, we are interested in fostering.' Since the girls had turned 14, me and Carisi had spoken about taking on another child. Sitting down, I looked at my engagement ring. It was beautiful. "Yes. We both said that we'd like someone older as we both already have 14 year olds. Okay. What's his name?'

Carisi took my hand. "That's a nice name. Okay, do you have any slots available today? 3pm, that sounds great. See you then.' Carisi asked me what happend. "Well the woman at the agency said that they have a 15 year old that's in care.' Carisi said that was ideal.