Chapter 56♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Caleb was feeling better. He said that his next session was tomorrow with Dr Lindstrom. Me and Liv discussed his first session. It was concerning . He still has a long way to go. 'Babe!' Olivia had some news for me. 'Ayanna updated me on your times and dates.' Getting the information, I checked it over. 'At least I'll have time off for our wedding.' I kissed her. 'Yes. That's great. Would you like to cook tomorrow? Cragen is coming over for dinner. Placing my arms around her waist, she hummed. 'Oh Stabler..' I then told her that she made a fab carbanara.. 'I do.. how about you make dessert then?' I kissed her neck. 'Ew.. you two.' Caleb walked downstairs. 'Hey bud.' He sat down at the kitchen table. 'Hey.' He was on his phone. 'Are you okay sweetheart?' He nodded. 'I'm good. When are we going to  see my new school?' I said that we had the propectus and information upstairs.' Liv then asked if he could set the table. 'Thanks sweetheart.' She kissed his cheek. Calling the girls, I made some drinks. 'When are you heading back to work Dad?' I giggled. 'Are you tired of me already son?' He said no. He giggled a bit. 'Actually, I'm going to miss you.' My son was only thirteen years old, but he was maturing so much. 'Hey.' Paige and Ariel were giggling. 'What are you two laughing at?' Both of them shook their heads.. As Paige got some salad, Liv sat next to me. I saw her hand reach out to Paige's. She looked at her. She was reassuring her. 'So Dad, what are we doing for your last night of freedom?' I laughed. 'Well, I was thinking that we all go out for a drink. All of us boys.' I said that sounded good. 'Just no tying yourself to poles or any nakedness.' Caleb, Paige and Ariel groaned.

'Ew! Mom!' Ariel blushed. 'Anyway, how are things with you Paige? Are you okay?' She looked at Ariel. 'I'm.. okay thanks.' She looked like she didn't want to talk. I had learnt from my individual therapy sessions that I shouldn't push my daughters and my son to talk if they didn't want to. 'Did you two wanna have a sibling night this week? We could go out for a pizza or something after school?' Both of them said that sounded good. 'Cragen is coming tomorrow and your dad is making dessert.' Caleb then smiled. 'That'll be nice.' Once dinner was done and dusted, we cleaned up. 'Sis, come here.' Our son was so loving towards his siblings. As he hugged her, Ariel smiled. 'I love you two.' Liv then told the girls that they were going to have more wedding planning meetings. 'Eeek! That's exciting.' Ariel then thanked us for dinner. "I'm going to video call Jason." As she went upstairs, I asked our other two kids if they wanted to plan something together. "That sounds cool. We could go to crazy golf or something?" Both of them said that sounded great. "I could do something with Ariel." Both Paige and Caleb smiled. "Thanks for dinner."

(Ariel's P.O.V)

"Ahhh. That's so cute." Jason was telling me more about Ava. "She's just adorable babe." It was surreal that he was calling me that. We had been together for 2 months and it was just really easy. "So, how's your planning going? For the formal dance?" I was telling him more as my mind wandered.. "Yes. So, I'm thinking of about a midnight blue.. and probably a light cream color for the rest of the setting." Jason said that sounded good. "Me and Ria have our dresses. They look so pretty." Jason said that he couldn't wait to go to our first school event together. "I actually have a surprise for you." Squealing, I smiled.

"Ooo.. could you give me a clue please?" He blushed. "Well, it's something that you're going to love." I thanked him. "Thanks for always being so caring. Thankyou for always being really understanding." He said that it was okay. "I was going to say the same babe. Both of us have been through a lot." I agreed. "Anyway, how's the stuff coming along for your mom and dad's wedding?" I told him more. "Well the bridesmaids dresses are sorted. They are so pretty." Jason said that was good. He was incredibly cute. I couldn't wait to ask him to be my date to the wedding.

"How's Caleb and Paige?" It was so sweet that he asked about them as well. "Both of them are good thanks. Caleb is doing well. He's pretty private, but that's the thing with thirteen year olds." Jason did agree. "I'm trying to keep an eye on Blake at the moment. He's okay though." He was so caring. "I have plans for another date actually." Jason said. "Ooo!" He giggled. It had been ages since we had spent time together. "Anyway. I'd better go. Miss you!" He then said that he missed me too. After finishing the video call, I heard Caleb. "Yep. I've got that. No." What was he talking about? And more importantly, who was our brother talking to?