Chapter 8♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

It was 4am when I just woke up. "AHHHH! NO! NO!"

I was sweating. I took a deep breath and called out for Dad. "Can I come in Ari?" I said yes.  Dad hugged me. "You and Mom left me at the rehab centre and I ran all the way down the road." Dad hugged me. "Shhh...shhh... me and your mom are never leaving your side. I'm right here." He asked if I felt my urges come rushing back. "They did.. but I don't want anything." He said that was good. "I'm happy that you were able to talk to me. Would you like a glass of water?" I said yes. Heading downstairs, I sat at the table. "Do you have any ideas for our bonding session?"

I told him a few. "I'd like to show you how I free paint." Dad smiled. "That sounds really good." He gave me my water. "I would like to possibly go away with you. We could go somewhere and do an outdoor activity." He sipped his drink. "That sounds amazing." He asked me if I was feeling better. "I'm okay thanks." He praised me. "Well done for staying calm.' I asked him if nightmares were normal. "As I'm going through my recovery, are they normal to have?" Dad said yes. "It's because you're still in that mindset I think. You're getting through it though. You just don't know it yet." I raised my eyebrows. "How's Jason?" I said that he was really good.

"He's looking forward to the dance. I'm excited to go. I need to continue organising it first." He also asked me how long it had been since I start seeing Jason. "It's been a few months now. He's amazing." Dad hugged me. "We love you so much. Well done for just opening up to me tonight." I smiled. "I'm going to get some more sleep. Night." Heading back to my bedroom, I saw Mom. "Are you okay?' I said yes. "I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." She hugged me. "I love you. Did you talk to your father?' I said that I did. "He was really helpful." She said that was good.

"Night." Getting back into bed, I let my eyes close.

(Finn's P.O.V)

Pheobe was uncomfortable. "Hi Finn." The midwife came into our hospital room. "Hi. What's happening?" The midwife said that she was experiencing Braxton Hicks. "She's litreally killing my insides!' I took her hand gently. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay Pheebs." Kissing her forehead, she kept taking deep breaths. The midwife gave her a scan. "Your little girl is still healthy inside your stomach."  Pheobe cried a little bit. "All she is doing is kicking a little more than usual. And you're expreincing fake contractions."

I giggled a little bit. Pheebs glared at me. "Sorry." I took her hand. Comforting her, she took a few deep breaths. "You are at the halfway point now." Pheobe said that was good news. "My friends are organising a baby brunch for me and I'd love it if she could stay in there until that's over." The midwife then smiled. "Hopefully she can." As she wiped the gel off her stomach, I helped her sit up. "So, is there anything that you're concerned about?" I asked her if our child had any difficulties. "Like facial? Or physically?" Pheobe said both.

"Well, I've not seen anything just yet. We can run tests if you like?" I took Pheobe's hand. "I'd like to do that. We'd like to.. if that's possible?' Anna then said that would be fine.

"We can test for various conditions. Then, we rule out anything." Arranging another appointment for more blood tests, Anna gave us a scan photo.

"See you two soon." I helped her up. As we walked outside, Pheobe kissed me. "What was that for?' She walked over to the park. "Just because you're adorable!" I hugged her. As we sat down, we talked about what our little girl's bedroom was going to look like.. "I have some options.."

(Option 1♡)

(Option 2)

(Option 3)

"All of them look beautiful babe." I leaned my head on hers. "I just want it to be perfect." I agreed. "We'll be in the park with her constantly." I giggled at her little comment. "Have you found an outfit for your brunch yet?" I said no. "I may need your help with that." Heading home, I asked her if she wanted a foot massage. "I'd LOVE one please!" She rubbed her stomach. "You're so sexy!' She blushed a little. "I just need to change off. Back in a bit." She had extra curves that I adored. Making a hot drink, I got her sour sweets and went to put them on a tray for her. Heading upstairs, I placed the tray on our chest of drawers. As I heard the shower click off, I went to help. "I got this." Pheobe kissed me. "You're.. so.. cute." I smiled at her.

As I helped her, she stood there pouting. "Nothing fits me any more." I took her hand.

"That's okay babygirl. It just means that our angel is growing inside of you." She cried. "My hormones are all over the place." As she sat on the bed, she slumped over the pillow. "I'm so tired..." I propped up the pillow. "Ahhh.. you don't understand how good that feels Finn. It feels great." Giving her a foot massage, she closed her eyes.. "You're beautiful Pheebs. Never forget that." She hunmed.

"Don't stop doing that." She looked at me. "Why don't you make me feel even better?' She winked. Helping her undress, we kissed.

"You're naughty Baker.."

"You love it though Finn.."

We held and loved one another all night..

I loved her. So much..

Author's Note:

Because DayyyFanyyy has been through a lot lately, I thought I'd dedicate this chapter to her. She is such a good friend. She is always there for me and I'm always there for her. Her books and ideas are flawless. She works so hard to come up with her concepts and her backstories. Seeing her hurt and upset made me sad too. Please remember that others are talented too. Keep smiling and shining girl! Your stories are AMAZING!!!x

Lauren♡