Omnipotent II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As people were leaving the gym, I was ahead of them speed walking not wanting to get caught by my classmates trying to ask how I did it or praise me It would be nice to get praised but it's not a big deal after all.

I wanted to go to the store to get some necessities before I went to my dorm room, while at the store I saw a few people glance at me but that was when I saw my seatmate what was her name again? Oh ya, Horikita, should I say hello to her or should I not?

Nah probably not I don't want to disturb the peace inside this store.

"It's you again what are you doing here Ayanakoji?"

Great now I got to talk to her again

"Same thing as you just buying some groceries before I go to my dorm."

"May I ask why you are buying the cheapest items Horikita?"

"That is rather personal." I hear her sigh and now we are in complete

silence great Ayanakoji great

"Fine by me sorry for asking."

"It's fine, I suppose I can tell you, I think it's weird that the school is giving students 100,000 yen don't you think?"

"Ya, I get what you are getting at I was thinking that too."

"Ok well, I am going to go now, bye."

"Bye."

(I am making Horikita not as annoying as in the ln and since she

respects Ayanakoji for getting 100's on everything I hope you understand.)

After I grabbed the items I needed to grab I started to make my way

toward the line that was currently being held up by a student.

"What's taking so long?" I asked the person in front of me in the line

"He lost his key card supposedly."

"Oh, I see can you hold my bag for me for a second I will deal with him."

"Uh sure."

I walk up to the student that is holding up the long and grab his shoulder to let him know I am behind him

"Hey, I can grab your key card really quickly for you, If you want me to of course."

"Uh, thanks, man ya sure can you do that for me my dorm room number is 306."

"Ok give me 5 minutes and I will be back."

"Ok thanks, man."

Ï start to run and I see people look at me surprised how fast I am running I see the dorm rooms and get to the door I open the door and go to the receptionist.

"Hello Uh can I get a duplicate dorm key to room 306 I am a friend of this person I will pay private points if needed?"

"Yes, sir give me one second that will be 5,000 private points, and may I have your name?"

"Kiyotaka Ayanakoji"

"Oh ok, here you go, and have a good day sir." She says with a smile and gives me the duplicate key card as I pay for it

I go up the stairs and run up to the third floor I go 6 rooms down until I see dorm number 306 I open the door and I look around for the key card I see it laid on the desk I grab it and I lock the door and close the door and I jump off the balcony when I jump off the balcony I saw a few people surprised and scared for a few seconds until I started to run again I also saw the receptionist lady surprised to she was about to be at the door when I go back up and started to run.