Omnipotent XVI

"Heyo Ayanakoji" I turn my head to the right to see Ichinose and Kanzaki walking toward me

"Hello Ichinose, and Kanzaki" Kanzaki just nodded 

"It seems all of class C left"

"Is Kaneda still with you guys? We had Ibuki at our camp when we returned from Ryuen's class, she is in our camp right now"

"Oh really? Well Kaneda is still with us."

"I see, how is your class doing since the last time I checked?"

"We are still doing fine, probably even better" Kanzaki looked at Ichinose with a look that said 'stop telling him so much things'; "That is good to know if you have any problems tell me and I will come over."

"Oh thank you Ayanakoji, we would gladly accept if you need help or if we need help" That is good to know, "Good to know thank you, well I guess I better head back to the camp now that I know how class C and B are doing, I was about to head to your class after I checked this class but you know there is no-one here and you came over here so I wouldn't need to go to class B, So uh see you at the end of the exam and have a good day"

"You too Ayanakoji!" She waved while I started to leave in the opposite direction of the both of them 

I made my way back to the camp and saw that the guys were taking down our tent while the girls discussed something with Hirata. I went over to my tent and grabbed my backpack while waiting for the guys to finish taking down the tent, I saw Horikita come walk over to me and sigh.

"What happened while I was gone?" 

"Well since you left, Yamuchi got scolded and will probably be suspended most likely expelled when we get back to school and on for the girls they are making the boys move their tent to the other end of the camp."

"I see, well I guess that's no big deal" 

"Since you left us do all the work you have to put up the tent by yourself."

*Sigh* "Ok give me a minute and I will start to do that" I didn't want to argue with her, anytime I argue with her she usually wins.

I got up and went over to the boys that just got to the other side with the tent supplies.

"Yo, none of you have to put up the tent, I gotta do it" They all looked at me before putting down the  supplies and looking thankful for not having to do it.

I started to make the tent, as I was putting up the supports for the tent I saw Ibuki approach me.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"Did Horikita make you put up the tent?"

"Yes"

Don't tell me she is enjoying see me suffering, this silence is really awkward no-one knows what to say.

"Do you think I am a traitor?"

"Hmm can I be honest?"

"Sure"

"Yes, well I know you are traitor since you are the one that put Karuizawa's underwear in Ike's backpack and you have a radio to Ryuen."

"Tch how did you know?"

"I saw you get out of the tent and have something in your hand and you entered the boys tent before leaving it."

"Tch, I should of been more careful"

"Ya"

"Are you going to tell everyone?"

"No, there is no point, it's a feat to be able to do the things you can so good job."

"Tch why?"

"Why what?"