Omnipotent XIX

"You coming Ayanakoji?"

"Hai, hai I'm coming, give me a minute"

"So this is what you wanted to use your favor for?" Mizuki had brought me to a fortune teller that was currently being held at the mall, I have never went to a fortune teller before but I heard it tells you if you are going to find a soulmate and other interesting things.

The line moved up and I saw that everyone was in a group of two and were a boy and a girl, "Vice president, why is everyone here look like they are a couple?" The vice president looked at me before looking at everyone and shrugging her shoulders, seems like she doesn't know; after some time it was our turn to go.

"Couple's only, are you a couple?" Is that why everyone was like that? I look at Mizuki and see her blushing but nod, I guess I have to play along to so I nod and he allows us to enter.

"I didn't expect that?" I decided to announce my honest thoughts, Mizuki looked at me before nodding and looking away, "I... didn't expect that either."

"Why haven't you been talking much? You have only talked while we were walking here."

"A-Ah well I'm sorry, It's just that I saw everyone else in line and suspected that everyone here was a couple so I didn't say much" 

"It's fine, I understand why you would not want to talk"

"I see, well I guess we should go get our fortunes hehe." We walked to the fortune teller and saw it was a woman, "We would like to get our fortune told", "Would you like the basic package or the deluxe package? The basic is 5,000 private points while the deluxe is 10,000" I grabbed my phone and checking how my PP I have and saw I had 1,151,050 points "I'll just take the basic package, what about you Ayana-Kiyotaka"

Why did she call me by my first name? Oh right "I'll also just take the basic package" the women nodded before taking out a phone scanner and handing it to us, after we bought our packages she started with Mizuki, Mizuki was surprised about some things she learned such as how long until she meet's her soulmate and how old she is expected to live.

"Now you young man, what's your name?"

"Ayanakoji Kiyotaka"

"Ah Ayanakoji Kiyotaka, let's start, give me your hand" I show the lady my hand and she holds it before tracing her fingers across my hand while she has her eyes closed.

(I have no idea how fortune tellers work so I am going to skip to the part that says the fate tencchoso or whatever it's called)

She told me nothing out of the sorts it was the same as Mizuki just with different information, me and Mizuki star- "Wait young man, before you leave, I have something to tell you"

"Yes?"

"You have fate  tenchuusatsu, that means you had a life full of difficulty, do not take any detours and just go a straight path." I just nod and I look at the vice president, she looks somewhat surprised,  I walk past her and she notices and starts to follow behind.

"Where are we going next Mizuki?"

"Hmmm, I might just go back to the student council room or the dorms, I have some things to sort out and I should start to work on them now while I have the time"

"Alright fine by me, I'll stop by the student council today when I can, it was fun meeting up with you, bye Mizuki"

"Bye Ayanakoji" She waved at me while walking away, I guess I can go check out if there is any new novels, the libary should be open, the last time I checked it opens at 9 am and closes at 8 pm.

I have arrived at the library, I opened the door to see the libarian storing and moving books around so I couldn't sign in but I don't think you need to sign into the library, only in the white room did you need to sign in and out before grabbing a book; though of course libraries  around the world will make you sign a book in and out so that they know whether it's gone, who has it, and where the book is located so they can easily put it back.

I walk past the librarian to the mystery section and I see a small silver haired girl that is trying to reach a book on the highest section of the bookshelf, I walk towards the girl and I grab the book she is trying to grab, I then give the girl the book.

"Uhm, thank you, I was having difficulties reaching that"

"No problem, I was just doing what anyone else would do"

"I know, but still thank you, I really wanted to read this book"

"I could tell"

"How could you tell" She looks at her books before looking back up, "Oh hehe, that makes sense now, sorry for troubling you"

"It's alright, you didn't cause me any trouble, may I help you carry the rest of your books to the checkout?"

"Uh sure, It would help but you don't have to do it if you don't want to"

"Nah it's ok, here pass me the rest of your books"

"Ok" She gives me all the books, there is a different assortment of books but I can tell she loves novels

"Are the books heavy?" She asks me with a worried tone and shake my head and she looks relieved

"We should better start to walk so we can check out these books"

"Yep let's go" As we are walking to the librarian they notice us and take out their book scanner, after we checked out the books I asked if the cute girl if she would like her books back or is she going to start to read them, she said that she will read for a little bit before the libary closes so she made me put them on a table for her.

"Thank you uh I didn't get your name, I'm sorry for totally forgetting about asking for your name, I hope I don't come off as rude"

"It's fine, my name is Ayanakoji Kiyotaka, what about yours?"

"My name is Hiyori Shiina, nice to meet you Ayanakoji"

"You too, well I better go check out a book too, I will be right back and read next to you if that's fine with you?"

"Of course, may I indulge you in some novels I find interesting before you check out a book?"

"Yes, I saw that you liked mystery novels and that genre is my favorite so I would be glad if indulged me in some novels"

"Ok, well-" She emptied her bag and a lot of books came out and I mean a lot, she started to show her novels she had and I read half of them but the other half I had no idea were a thing, this was really helpful; after she finished showing me all her books she started with what she is reading right now.

"Ahh sorry sorry, I just noticed I am being a little to energetic, I am just happy to find another person that likes to read, not many people I know like read as a hobby" She noticed that she is being to energetic and bowed.

"That's perfectly fine, I do sometimes want to know why not many people like to read as a hobby I find it fun, thank you for informing me of these new novels, is it fine if I read this one?" I picked up a novel that was the first of a trilogy and she happily nodded; I started to read the novel in peace, it wasn't the sort of awkward silence it was more towards the peaceful silence filled with bliss.

After a hour passed I decided I should back to my dorm to make a late dinner as I didn't I would just ignore dinner, "I should leave now Hiyori, It was nice meeting you and I will surely read with you again, bye" I started to get up and leave and she looked at me a little sad, "Ok, I would like to read with you again too, bye Ayanakoji"

As I was leaving the library I realized I didn't get Hiyori's contact info, I guess I can get it the next time we read together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter next chapter will be Sports festival

Words 1392

|Signing Out|