Omnipotent XIII

"Ayanakoji you ready?" Me and Horikita were about to start walking to the class B camp before going to Class C's camp.

"Ya let's go"

"Where did you say you saw the class B camp at?"

"Over there" I pointed in the direction toward their camp before walking once again.

*Timeskip*

As we were inching closer to their camp we saw people and heard voices, when we entered the camp we saw some people look at us before going back to what they were doing.

"Welcome Ayanakoji and Horikita what brings you here?"

"Hello Ichinose we were just checking in with the rest of the camps."

"I see well you can stay here however long you need."

"Thank you"

"No problem Ayanakoji"

"How is your class doing?" Horikita finally butted in and asked the question I wanted to get to.

"Oh, we are doing fine but found a class C student that was hurt so we decided to let him be in our camp and class."

"I see I wouldn't recommend doing that if I were you?"

"Yes I know I am being naïve but I wouldn't want someone to just be outside during the night."

"I guess you are right but you still should not be as naïve, it could be bad"

"Thank you for letting me know, I just wouldn't want someone to get hurt"

"Who is the person that you found and took in?"

"Kaneda"

"Who is he?" I heard a Kaneda before I just don't know who he looks like, I seen him but I don't remember him

"Satoru Kaneda, he wears glasses is blonde and is pretty smart" 

"Oh him ok I forgot about him"

"Ah that's rude of you Ayanakoji"

"I didn't mean it like that  I knew who he was but I forgot what he looked like"

"But still"

"Well sorry"

"Hehe it's fine"

"It's good to know you are all doing fine so we should start to head out now, do you think Ayanakoji" I think Horikita was getting fed up of this conversation that is bringing us nowhere.

"Ya we should start to head out now, bye Ichinose"

"Bye Ayanakoji and Horikita it was nice talking to the both of you"

We both nodded goodbye to Ichinose before starting to walk off, it looks like Horikita wants to say something but she is thinking of what to say; "Ayanakoij do you think Kaneda is a traitor?"

"I think he is a traitor, I do think that Ryuen would use force to hit Kaneda to make it seem like he got kicked out but in reality he has a radio that makes it so that he can tell the leader of class B, what about you, do you think he is a traitor?"

"Yes it seems so, I would be suspicious if a person from another class were to join our class and just be perfectly fine"

"I understand your reasoning, If his other classmates said that he left on his own without getting kicked out then I would believe he is not a traitor and be fine but since he got kicked out then that would mean he would have a 50:50 chance of him being a traitor or not"

"True there always is a 50:50 chance""

*Timeskip*

*Wooosh*

*Woosh*