Omnipotent XX

"And with that is the rules of the Sports festival" Sensei has just finished speaking about the sports festival that will be upcoming in the next week, we learned that there would be two teams, red and white, on the white team would be class A and D while on the red team it would be class C and B.

The athletic students were happier about the news of the sports festival than the non-athletic students, especially Sudo who was highly anticipating being the team captain of the class.The class decided to test everyone's abilities in the gym today; I would be going last as I wanted to see everyone else abilities before mine, of course I know I would get first among everyone else but I would like to see how strong a few expectational students in the class are.

Hirata got a 57 on the grip test while Miyake got a 54, it was now Sudo's turn, as he started to grip on the test it was slowly rising up as it reached the 60's range before stopping, "Woah your strong Sudo" Ike was now surprised as everyone else about how strong he was, should I hold back on the grip test or should I just wing it? I'll just wing it why not?

"Hey Ayanakouji, you should try now" Sudo came up to me holding the grip test and passing it to me, afterward he waited until I started, "Why me though? Why don't you give this someone else first?"

"Remember that time you said you worked out a ton? I want to see if that was the truth"*Sigh* I really shouldn't of mentioned that, now I have all the boy's eyes on me as they remembered me telling them about the supposed hard workout for them.

"Alright I'll do it, just don't expect me to get high" I started the grip test and it was slowly reaching upward and upward, after a minute of me gripping it reached where Sudo was, "Holy you still are going" Sudo was now looking intently at the grip test like a stripper in GTA when they are giving you a lap dance.

After the I passed 80 a lot of my classmates had surprised faces as I passed 90 then 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230, 240

As I finished gripping everyone around me had their mouths hung open as they were looking at me with a face of pure surprise. I passed the grip test onto the next person before standing up and waiting for them to start, I looked at Sudo and I heard him mutter 'What the' then something  inaudible.

"Ayanakouji I never knew you were that strong" Hirata was the first one to break the silence as Hirata's harem also nodded in agreement to what he said, "Ayanakoji, I knew you were strong but that strong?" Horikita was looking at me while tilting her head to the right."Uh, well I work out, that's it"

"Ayanakoji, do you use steroids?" Chiaki asked this question and everyone else looked at me before realizing I could of done steroids.

"No? Why would I use those?" I don't know why someone would use steroids, they are unhealthy and don't improve muscle growth as much as being natural.

"Well... you are insanely strong for being the same age as everyone else, and no one would be that strong our age."

"Oh, well I don't use steroids and never will, if you don't believe me then you don't need to, but just know I don't use steroids and just have a rigorous workout regime." That seemed to work as everyone sighed in relief and nodded understanding where I was getting at, I was still getting sent suspicious looks but most of them noticed I wasn't lying and stopped.