Omnipotent XXII

"You treat your senpai's very good." Mizuki seemed to want to talk to me once again, is she jealous?

"I do, I do"

"I'm happy you do, but can you tone it down a little bit?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Her face showed an expression of seriousness while she had a mini blush on her face.

"No, of course not. I'm just telling you this so you don't have a complaint filed towards you."

"Thank you for worrying about me"

"You are my secretary after all"

"Mhm"

"Will you be participating in all of the games?"

"Most of them, but not all of them. Will you be participating in the 1000m relay race?"

"Yea, you should convince your classmates to make you last."

"Why?"

"I'm last, I want to race you."

"I'll convince them"

"Good"

"Who do you think will win? The president or you?"

"Why are you asking me this? You are pretty athletic yourself"

"Sure"

"You are, you got first place in your race."

"That's nothing"

"It's something, you are probably one of the fastest runners in the whole school"

"You think? I don't think so, If I were to be put in a race with you, Kiryuin, the president, and me I would probably be last place."

"Hey"

My tone changed as I garnered the vice president's attention, she seemed to be scared as her eyes widened and she started to shake a little.

"Don't beat yourself over it, you are athletic and smart. You're fine, there is no need to lower yourself, it's already impressive that you became the vice president of the student council."

She seemed to calm down as her eyes contracted and her breathing seemed to slow, I saw her smile a little bit before looking back up at me.

"You scared me! I thought something bad was going to happen. But, thank you."

 I didn't mean to scare her, I knew I changed my voice but I was just trying to calm her down.

"Oh, sorry, I was just trying to make you feel better."

"No no, It's fine it helped"

"Oh, good"

"A-Ayanakouji"

"Hmm?"

"Let me do this

"Do wh-"

She leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead, I didn't know how to react since this is the first time someone has done this to me.

"Huh, why did you do that?"

"Hehe, thank you" She just laughed while running off, I looked around and saw a few people notice, some boys were glaring at me while the girls were blushing.

"Ayanakouji!"

"Huh, Kushida?"

"Yep?"

"How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good"

"That's good, I needed to fetch you. Our classmates wanted to talk to you"