Omnipotent X

Empathy

Empathy is a emotion that everyone has a certain degree of, yadadaya. Then there's sympathy, sympathy and empathy are very similar the main difference being that one your own feelings on the matter while the other is when you empathize with the other person about what it would feel like if you were dealing with what happened to them.

I am regarded by various names; masterpiece, devil of the 4th generation, monster; everyone was scared of me even the instructors they once hated me, after I stopped having empathy and sympathy for others the instructors  stopped hating me; they started to fear me.

Will someone willingly throw away these emotions for survival? Yes they will I am the living example of this question; Emotions is one of the many variables I had to sacrifice to be known as a masterpiece a devil and a monster.

"Ayanakoji all you ok? You have been staring off in the distance for a few minutes."

I forgot I had to meet up with the vice president today; she wanted to discuss a topic about the next exam for the first years with me.

"Yes sorry what were we talking about again?"

"We were talking about the island exam that you will be going to before summer."

"Oh ya, when was it again?"

"They have made it to be next month"

"Alright, how do you know these things so fast?"

"I have my sources."

"May I know these sources?"

"Hmm sure, it's the school"

"The school? I thought the school didn't give this type of information?"

"Yes they don't; but I paid private points to get this information"

"I see, how much private points was it?"

"2 million"

"That is cheap for the school"

"Yup what were you thinking the price would be?"

"Around 5 million to 6 million points"

"That is true that you would have to pay that much points for more confidential pieces of information; but since this was just about the island exam it costed 2 million points"

I simply nodded on what she said, before looking around me and looking back and Mizuki.

"What were you looking for Ayanakoji?"

"Oh I thought that someone has been stalking us this whole time."

"You have a keen eye Ayanakoji, I sense it too where is it coming from?"

"South-West"

"Would you like to go to my dorm to talk about this?"

"Yes please I don't want this information to get out"

"Good idea, let's start heading over there; did you eat lunch yet?"

"No why?"

"I was thinking we could have a meal with eachother"

"Sure what will we be having?"

"How about some steak?" (Yes author doesn't know fancy food well so I just said steak)

"I am fine with that, would it be fine if I could cook it?"

"Of course it would be lovely to see Ayanakoji's cooking"

"Thank you, I just wanted to test my cooking with someone else"