Omnipotent V

I think today is going to be an interesting day, I saw Yamauchi and Ike up early while walking to class, I heard them talking about something I was too far to hear them though.

I wonder what they would be talking about probably something smart like school... right? Right? What am I kidding they are talking about swimming and girl's breasts, not surprising though.

Wait what about swimming do we have to do something in class today that is related to swimming? Well, I guess that is nice I have never gone swimming in a while.

I arrived in class, I saw more people than usual up in class specifically boys. Probably for the swimming pool what's so exciting about a swimming pool?

I laid my head down on my desk before closing my eyes and waiting until class started. I was peacefully sleeping until I was woken up due to Ike slapping my head.

"Can you not slap my head? And what do you want Ike?"

"We were making bets on who has the biggest breasts in the class want to join?"

Are you serious? This is why a lot of the guys in class were up so early for breasts. I know these guys are desperate for a girlfriend but this desperate?

"No thank you I don't want to partake in being labeled as a pervert."

"Ahh come on man. You are a guy all guys like to do these things."

"Not me, I am not interested in getting my go to jail for free card."

"Ah fine. Wait do you swing that way then?"

"No are you trying to invite me to one of your gay orgy's? if so I decline."

Ike then glared at me before walking, I saw a few of his friends laugh at him due to me saying that.

*Sigh*

I decided to go back to sleep until it was time to go to the swimming pool. It was now time for everyone to go to the swimming pool.

We arrived at the swimming pool and entered the locker rooms people started to change I was looking around for a bit before changing while I was changing a lot of guys stopped talking why did they stop?

I looked behind me while changing and saw a lot of guys looking at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me?"

"You have an 8-pack dude!!" Sudo was astonished of about I had an 8 pack

"Ya?"

"Do you work out?"

"Ya, I just do mild workouts though."

"You got to tell me your workout routine then."

"Ok first off I do 400 push ups then I do 400 sit-ups afterward I do 300 curl ups then I do a 20km run afterward I go to the gym and do some more exercises there I do about 4 exercises there all about 300 of them I forgot the names of them so I can't name them but that is my training workout."

As I said that I saw Sudo's jaw drop and I saw a lot of other of my classmate's jaws drop too

"That's insane that's not mild at all are you crazy how do you do that much!!??"

"I have been doing them since I was 4 so I don't know what's so wrong about that mild exercise?"

"4!? You are superhuman or something man I thought my workout was hard but yours takes the cake that's insane man I will never do that training regime ever!!"

After I finished changing I exited the changing room and was one of the first people out I looked around before waiting until every other guy left the changing room.