Omnipotent XXI

Today was the day of the sports festival, the class has been training the games that will be played, they have improved a decent amount, there is a higher chance for team red to win this festival as they have more athletic students while the white team, well most of class A lean towards the academic side of things; the other half of team white, so our class, has a mix between athletic students and academic students.

 It doesn't have much of either but there's still a mix of students that are athletic or smart, like Hirata, Horikita, and Kushida, Chiaki is also smart and a bit athletic but she holds back.

I don't care about Chiaki holding back, I would do the same thing if it weren't for 'that man' to enroll me in here, freedom would be nice, but I have priorities,  those priorities come first, of course you can always skip those but it will have consequences.

The first game that would be played first would be the 100m sprint for everyone, there was 10 groups of all the boys and I was in the seventh group.

|Timeskip|

Sudo won in the first group really easily, now it was me and Hirata's turn in the seventh group, I don't know if I would be known as really cocky or just arrogant for doing this but I decided that when everyone starts to run forward I will give them a headstart of 5 seconds before I start to run, I want some fun.

As everyone lined up I was in the direct middle,  coincidences can be freaky. I saw Hirata to my right and he looked at me before nodding and smiling, I just nodded back, after everyone got into a running pose the faculty member that would blow the whistle did.

*FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

As everyone started to run I saw them run as fast as they can, Hirata was the fastest out of everyone, I saw some of my classmates yelling at me while everyone else was looking at me clueless.

Oh it's my time to run

I started to run at quarter of my speed and catched up to the person in last place, I amped up my speed by another quarter before passing up the middle most person, I saw that Hirata was nearing the 3/4 of the way to the end of the track while someone else was right behind him, I decided to go full speed.

 As I went full speed I passed by mostly everyone, there was only  two more people until I reached Hirata, as I passed by one person I left him in the dust; One more, I was right behind the second person, I passed him, I was now right behind Hirata, I decided to change lanes since I wouldn't want Hirata to brake check me.

I have arrived at the finish line *Sigh* that was fun, I looked behind me to see that Hirata just reached the finish line, I looked at the other racer's before waiting until they finished, after 3 more minutes everyone finished the race.

There was no noise coming from the crowds, it seemed Hirata noticed to as he looked to where the people were and noticed that no-one was talking, they were all just looking at us, more specifically me, I just shrugged and waited for the white team to start to cheer.

*YELLING NOISES*

There we go

"You did good Hirata"

"You did too Ayanakouji, that was definitely interesting" I just nodded and started to look for Sudo, I wanted to give him my gratitude for getting first place in the first group but he was nowhere to be seen.

As we were heading towards the tent for class D I saw Sudo, "Sudo!" he turned around before starting to walk toward me, "Ayanakouji, did you guys win?"

"Yep, Hirata got second"

"That's good, what about you?"

"I got first"

"Nice!" He lifted up his hand to high five me and I accepted and high fived him back, "Hey, have you seen Koenji anywhere? I've been trying to talk to him but I haven't seen him anywhere"