Omnipotent IV

It was now two days before May 1st arrived, I was currently inside the classroom looking outside the window waiting for sensei to come inside and give us mock test exams, she told us that we were going to do this today.

Should I get 100's on everything? Ya why not I will put 100% of my effort into this test so that I finish it in 5 minutes and a half with 100% on everything.

Sensei entered the classroom and explained the rules then she gave us our tests, she told us to start, after two minutes I finished the first two tests, after 3 minutes I finished all my tests and got up.

I started to make my way toward sensei

"Here you go sensei I am done."

People were now looking at me grinning a lot you could hear some laughter, they were probably thinking I was trying to boast about my 100's across the board in the entrance exams.

"Are you sure Ayanakoji it's been only 5 minutes"

"Of course, it was too easy if need be I can make a harder test for everyone."

"No, it's fine just sit back in your seat and wait until classes end."

I nod and people are looking at me and laughing why would they be laughing I was serious when I said it was easy.

I sat down on my desk and put my head down and fell asleep while waiting for classes to end

*Timeskip*

*Westminister chime*

*Yawn* That was good sleep, classes are finally over.

"You should be nervous did you just put your name on the test paper?"

"Ya"

It seems like she was not expecting that answer as she was looking at me a little surprised

"Did you really?"

"Who knows?" Now she was angry at me as she hit me with a compass

"That hurt I could file assault for that you know."

"Ya sure sure with your monotone voice."

*Sigh* This girl

I started to get up and leave the classroom

I left the classroom, I felt my phone vibrate so I went to go check it out.

Ichinose: [Would you like to hang out with me and a few friends today at 5:30 pm?]

Me: [Sure where is everyone meeting up at?]

Ichinose: [We were thinking of in the middle of Keyaki Mall?]

Me: [I am fine with that see you then]

Ichinose: [You too bye]

Guess I should change into more informal clothing for today.

*Timeskip*

"Heyo Ayanakoji over here!" I saw Ichinose with a few friends of hers she was waving over at me I saw her and started to make my way over to her

"Hello Ichinose, Shibata, Kanzaki, Akimura, Chihiro and Himeno."

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Sup"

"Shall we go somewhere?"

"Ya let's go I was thinking of going to the arcade!" Ichinose as usual was very energetic

"I'm fine with that."

"Me too I don't mind"

Everyone agreed to go to the arcade we went there I had some fun if you call it fun, after an hour of being in the arcade we finally decided to head outside.