Omnipotent XXVI

(Hello. It's been a little while, but enjoy. This chapter will most likely end up as an incoherent mess but who knows. Enjoy.)

"So we're here." Mizuki, clearly exhausted, chimed as we were now previewing my dorm room. As always, it was just another copy of the white room. My own cleanliness scares me.

"Indeed. Please take a seat on my bed. I'll get us something to drink." Mizuki narrowing her eyes, glanced upon my desk. It behold my laptop.

Interuppting Mizuki's thoughts, I threw a can of iced tea at her head. 

*Bonk*

.

.

.

Well that was unfortunate.

Instead of Mizuki catching the iced tea, the can instead flew with incredible speeds towards her head. The can hit it's destination as you could hear the loud thud. 

"...My bad"

"Ayanakouji!!! Come here!!!" 

*Bonk*

With a thud I felt a blunt object hit my head. It was the canned tea I threw at Mizuki.

"Ow"

"Stop acting like ya got hurt." Mizuki calmed down, as she felt relieved upon the destruction of my poor super human body.

*Sigh*

I picked up the canned tea on the ground before calling out to Mizuki's name. 

"Catch" Throwing the canned tea with care this time, it was successful as Mizuki caught it with relative ease. 

"Thanks" Mizuki sitting on my bed popped open the tab of the tea before indulging... I did the same.

The flavor of this canned tea was green tea, my favorite. 

Looking at Mizuki, I plopped down next to her on my bed.

In peaceful silence we drank our tea.

.

.

.

Hah.

"Wanna watch a movie?" 

"Sure"

Upon looking through the contents of the movies we could watch, we decided on a horror movie. Apparently, it won multiple awards.

\-\

"Next time let's watch something more scary..."

"I agree."

Mizuki and I had the same thoughts. 

The movie was cliche, and it was more or less not scary. It was of what you would expect out of a award-winning movie. Good acting with a good premise, yet the actual execution of the horror elements flunked as combined with the feeling of more jumpscares then anything. Jumpscares don't make a movie scary. They just make the movie feel like your inside a haunted house. It would be more scary if there were atleast mear to no jumpscares, as the thrill of actually getting jumpscared is constant and it never happens. Then there's also the factor of it allowing the movie to be onimus as you don't know what to expect. The ending to the movie also made it feel to cliche as they banished the villain leaving only one person live until the end readying the sequel, for them to get killed. To change up the ending, would be to change the idea of the story I suppose. Not many like tragic endings. But, if you wish to sacrifice that, then you can get the results you want. In all I wouldn't watch it again, but It's something good to pass the time.

"I guess, I should go home.... or I can stay the night here?" This deal was tempting, but in all a bad idea. If Mizuki were seeing leaving my room in the morning then rumors would surely spread. Then there's also the rules that prohibit the link of two opposite genders to stay inside the same room. Even if she were to stay the night, the school could simply look at the camera's situated outside the dorms and see Mizuki never leave my room.

"I'd have to decline, even if the deal is enticing. The consequences outweigh the rewards."

"Aw. You're no fun."

"I would gladly accept the offer but I wish not to be expelled."

"Next time?" Mizuki practically begging asked this particular question. 

*Sigh*

"I guess so" Out of sorrow, I respected her offer and accepted it. 

With a visible smile, Mizuki bounced from the bed before walking to the door. 

As Mizuki walked away, she stopped midway before turning around and doing a little wave before saying good bye.

"Goodnight. Sleep Tight."

.

.

.

When she left, I tidied my bed before turning off the lights, and laying on my bed. Due to our body heat from laying on the bed, the bed was still warm.

|"""'|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Words 685|Date made: 4/15/2023|

|Sleep Tight|