Omnipotent XV

There was a chance that something might happen today, Today would be the day I go back to Class C and Class B to check them out, I was currently sitting down leaning against a tree and waiting for my classmates to wake up. I would like a cigarette right now; I never smoked but I would like to try it out.

Cigarettes have health hazards, but I don't really care, I don't think the devil that has been in hell  for all their life would be dying to some simple cigarette when you had to practice your lungs to the point of it being impossible.

*Timeskip*

.

.

.

.

"What the hell! Boys get up" There we go the event I have been waiting for, now I just got to wait.

"Ah what, why did you wake us up!" I heard a girl crying and could see another girl trying to wake the boys wake up, after 5 minutes of trying to  get all the boys and girls up they finally got up.

"So why did you wake us up?" Now Hirata was the lead boy talking to the girls to calm them down, it seemed to be working as the girls got calmer seeing Hirata trying to negotiate with them.

"One of the boys stole Karuizawa's underwear!" I saw some of the boys be suprised while most of the girls were glaring at the boys, luckily only three peopke noticed me so I just stayed still; the three people were Horikita, Ibuki and  chiaka. 

"What do you mean one of the boys took her underwear? Are you accusing us!" That was not a good idea Ike. "Ya! Why are accusing us!" Great Yamuchi, now you are the more hated, at least Sudo didn't say anything he has brain cells.

"Calm down everyone please, why don't we just check the boys bags?" Good idea Kushida, now I can see suffering.

"Yes let's do that! All the boys are trash, except Hirata" Oh come on Shinohara I feel disrespected here, you could of at least said I was neutral compared to them.

"Ok calm down, we will search the boy's backpacks but can I search the boy's bags as a privacy measure?" Now all the girls nodded to Hirata's question and the boys looked a little less worried.

"And are you guys fine with having your bags searched?" All the boys nodded since they have nothing to lose.

"Ok, we will start the search now after everyone grabs their backpacks"

The boys then entered their  tent and started to grab their backpacks I heard them complaining while grabbing their backpacks while the girls entered their tent to change.

*Sigh*

The boys started to flood outside the tent while some of the girls that were more flat in the chest finished changing. After waiting 5 minutes the girls all finished changing and Hirata made the boys form a line for them to search to backpacks.

"Now I will begin searching" After Hirata started to search my classmates and their backpacks my eyes wandered off to the back of the line to see Ike look horrified., he was holding up a pair of underwear and didn't know what to do with it so he looked to Yamuchi before opening his backpack and stuffing the underwear in it. Sabotage at it's finest.

I need to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to go into the forest to go to the bathroom since I am to lazy (Like a certain author) and decided to go to the portable bathroom...  but the problem is the portable bathrooms are near the tents; *Sigh* here goes nothing.

I got up and started to go to the bathrooms and I passed the bathrooms and looked to my left and right to see my classmates except a few looking at me horrified for the fact they forgot about me, I continued to walk toward the bathroom, "Wait come back did you steal her unde-" I opened the bathroom door and closed it while Shinohara and a few girls were screaming at me.

There we go I feel much refreshed, I opened the door to see a lot of people looking at me when I exited and I started to walk away as I still heard people yelling at me, "HEY COME BACK NOW" I had enough *sigh*

"What?"

"I bet you stole  Karuizawa's underwear, you ignored us like you are a suspect." Now most of the girls were glaring at me while Kushida looked like she was smiled for a split second. *Sigh*

"Do you really think I stole  Karuizawa's underwear?" Now her and a lot of girls were glaring at me and nodded while the boys look at me with a scornful expression as I wasted their time.

"Of course, that's must of been why you invited Ibuki into the classroom, for her to like you" Shinohara I never hated nor liked anyone but you are the first person on my list that I hate.

*Sigh* "Look do you think I would do that? Do I look like the guy to steal girl's underwear then bring it to my room to do indecent things with it?" Now I had the girl's glares soften but still glare at me and before she talked I interrupted her. 

"Fine I have to explain things to everyone since for some unknown reason people blame me and make me do everything, First, I am good friends with the vice president who is a lot more beautiful then everyone here and we had dinner in her room a few times; do you really think I would steal a girl's underwear when I could easily do indecent stuff with the vice president?"

"Second, I don't care about  Karuizawa that sounds rude I know but I never talked to her or any of you for that matter the only people that I somewhat respect is Hirata, Horikita and Ibuki. Those are the only three people I respect here so I don't think I would steal a girls underwear if I don't respect them." After I made my explanation most of the the girls glares were gone but still looked mad as I said they didn't look beautiful. Some of the boys were mad at me with calling their crushes not beautiful.

As I started to walk away I felt someones prescence behind me walking toward me slowly, I turned around to see Shinohara glaring at me. "Why do you respect Ibuki? Are you betraying us?"

"What the hell, why do you ask so many questions? I respect Ibuki since she is kind in the inside but not the outside also she has to deal with Ryuen all the time and he is a pain, that good?" I saw Ibuki blushing a little bit while everyone else understood what I was getting at and simply nodded. "Now I'm leaving, Also, if you want the culprit it's Yamuchi, he has the underwear in his backpack"

After I started to leave the campsite I heard Yamuchi getting yelled at and him crying or yelling too, I couldn't really understand what they were saying as I was away from the camp now.

I was away from the camp now and was heading toward Class C first to see how they are doing, I had a feeling there would be nothing and no-one there, as apart of Ryuen's plan.

*Timeskip*

I turned the corner to see that there were no-one and no tents or anything, as I thought they left; I guess I can sit here for a little bit, this beach is very beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter as usual

Give me a cookie boys.

Words 1252

|Signing Out|