Omnipotent XXIII

(I updated this last on August 21st. So, bare with me on the story line. I don't want to reread my last chapters as I want to try and pump this chapter out as fast as I can. Of course, I'll try and make this chapter with the highest quality I can provide.)

*Sigh* 

That was fun, I've been longing for this type of entertainment for awhile. Sure, Mizuki gives me entertainment, but this, this is on another level. Sadly, this will be ending soon. 

What game is next? Oh right, tug of war. This should be easy. I got Koenji on my and team and from what I've seen he is on par with me for strength and intelligence wise... when I was 10. But still, it's impressive.

"Ayanakouji! Congratulations. You did really good in that game!" I looked to my left over my shoulder. It was Kushida.

"Thank you. I don't think I did that good. I think I did.... terrible actually."

"Oh, stop being so modest!"

"I'm not. I don't see any reason to be modest."

"Are you sure about that, Ayanakouji?" Why would she ask this question when I just answered it?  

"Yes?"

"Okay fineee. Anyway, congratulations! I better go now, bye Kiyotaka!" Her attempt at getting a reaction out of me was terrible, somewhat. Partly because I now had half the boys glaring at me.

"Bye, good luck."

"Thank you!" She started to wave off to me as she walked away. Hmm, if I was a normal boy then I would be staring at her behind. Instead, I'm staring at her thighs.

How much time is left? Oh shi- I got 2 minutes before the next game starts.

|Timeskip|

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"There you are, Ayanakouji. Where have you been?" 

"Hey Sudo. Sorry, I was talking to Kushida."

"Oho, what were you guys talking about?" Sudo with his elbow nudged me. I simply shrugged.

"She was just congratualing me."

"Is that really all?"

"It is"

Sudo seemed to look disappointed, but, he quickly changed his expression as his face turned to joy after a quick second.

"Alright! Let's get it, everyone!" Sudo punched the air excessively in enjoyment. I do see why he would do such a thing.

"Kuku, Ayanakouji-boy. Are you ready to let them experience the wrath."

"Yes, yes I am." 

"Kuku, how about a competition?"

"Oh, that seems fun. May I ask, what type of competition?" With wide open arms Koenji wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Before using his other arm and pointing at the large group of people now gathering.

" Ayanakouji-boy, you see those vast range of simpletons!? Those weaklings we call elites?" Since his voice was loud enough for people to hear, glares were sent in the direction of the both of us.  

"Yes? What about it?"

"We are going to teach them, who is the perfect human being. So me! Kuku."

"Alright? Where do I come in, in this?"

"Kuku, you're just going to be an actual elite."

"Alright"